Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7954693 times)

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The eyes
« Reply #1170 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:17 PM »
The eyes in this B & W pic: they are like grey opals.

I can't get past the lips!!!!! ***SIGH****

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: The eyes
« Reply #1171 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:19 PM »
The eyes in this B & W pic: they are like grey opals.

I can't get past the lips!!!!! ***SIGH****



Patriot1, you are indeed a connoisseur of beauty! :)

When can I start confessing to you?   ;D

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: The eyes
« Reply #1172 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:22 PM »
The eyes in this B & W pic: they are like grey opals.
I can't get past the lips!!!!! ***SIGH****
Patriot1, you are indeed a connoisseur of beauty! :)
When can I start confessing to you?   ;D

Any time...and you can be sure you never get any penitence to perform.   ;D

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1173 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:26 PM »
Dedicated for you  ;)
















It's not the pictures I was thinking I'll post but I dunno why the other doesn't want work, for now. Sorry.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: The eyes
« Reply #1174 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:28 PM »
Any time...and you can be sure you never get any penitence to perform.   ;D

You are mercy and charity incarnate!

I would accept penance in the form of looking at Jake pix all day -- in place of wearing the usual  hairshirt.

I appreciate it.  :)


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1175 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Dedicated for you  ;)
It's not the pictures I was thinking I'll post but I dunno why the other doesn't want work, for now. Sorry.


Dear God. 

As Mrs. Bennet said:  I am quite distracted.

Let me take a deep breath and meditate anew...


Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1176 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:39 PM »
Dedicated for you  ;)


I didn't like PROOF that much. Now I wonder why
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1177 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:40 PM »
What is it that I love sommuch about this pic?



And this?




And this, this, and this:







I am quite dizzy from this surfeit of expression and beauty....


Thank you.




« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2006, 06:43 PM by tpe »

Offline Jennis

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2502
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1178 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:55 PM »
What I would really like is to get that man on a nice hotell bed, get him naked, put a mask on him and place his arms and legs like so and take some piccies myself....

NOT sure that would post well here tho... but that would be fun
An oxygen mask? Just thinking by the time you have finished wth him,he might need one ;)I think it would post very well :)Might get banned,but it would be worth it ;D.Posted my water baby.
Jennis.x

*papparazzishot edited by mod*
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2006, 03:04 PM by Esmelily »

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1179 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:57 PM »
Because I like also when he smile a bit.





YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline Jennis

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2502
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1180 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:57 PM »
I am quite dizzy from this surfeit of expression and beauty....


Thank you.

Quote
tpe,that is why i have watched Proof 45 times,i mean 4-5 times. ;)
Jennis.x

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1181 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:59 PM »
What I would really like is to get that man on a nice hotell bed, get him naked, put a mask on him and place his arms and legs like so and take some piccies myself....

NOT sure that would post well here tho... but that would be fun
An oxygen mask? Just thinking by the time you have finished wth him,he might need one ;)I think it would post very well :)Might get banned,but it would be worth it ;D.Posted my water baby.
Jennis.x

I need to go to confession...

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1182 on: Apr 03, 2006, 07:02 PM »
I am quite dizzy from this surfeit of expression and beauty....


Thank you.

Quote
tpe,that is why i have watched Proof 45 times,i mean 4-5 times. ;)
Jennis.x

I can make it to confession at 8:00 pm, if I can only stop looking at these pix.

Ahhhh, my poor confessor.  What tribulations he has to go thru for the good of my impudent soul...






Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
I thank you
« Reply #1183 on: Apr 03, 2006, 07:10 PM »

Friends, I thank you for another wonderful day.

I must now face a reckoning of sorts... ;)

I bid you all good night!







Offline Jennis

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2502
Re: I thank you
« Reply #1184 on: Apr 03, 2006, 07:25 PM »

Friends, I thank you for another wonderful day.

I must now face a reckoning of sorts... ;)

I bid you all good night!





Oooh,you sure you want to go to bed and leave me with that Jake picture?He won't be safe :)It's lovely.Thankyou for posting.
Hugs
Jennis.x

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1185 on: Apr 03, 2006, 08:17 PM »


Good night tpe. Don't shock the priest so much this time.  Thanks for the pics.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1186 on: Apr 03, 2006, 08:32 PM »
What is it that I love sommuch about this pic?



And this?




And this, this, and this:







I am quite dizzy from this surfeit of expression and beauty....


Thank you.






It's from what movie?  Is it Proof?  I haven't seen it BTW.
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1187 on: Apr 03, 2006, 11:44 PM »
Quote
It's from what movie?  Is it Proof?  I haven't seen it BTW.

Yes, this pictures are from "Proof".  ;)
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1188 on: Apr 04, 2006, 02:13 AM »


Good night tpe. Don't shock the priest so much this time.  Thanks for the pics.



Does anyone need a priest?



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1189 on: Apr 04, 2006, 03:00 AM »
Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))

Meditate?  Is that what they call it where you are from??  ;D



Oh Patriot1, you know I am an acolyte of the cult of Jake Gyllenhaal! 

I need to clear my mind of all impure thoughts before I continue in my appreciation.   ;D

My dear, that is an oxymoron.  How can you possibly think of Jack and clear your mind of impure thoughts at the same time?



Boys boys boys............LOL!

Oxymoron my ***!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1190 on: Apr 04, 2006, 03:12 AM »
Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))

Meditate?  Is that what they call it where you are from??  ;D



Oh Patriot1, you know I am an acolyte of the cult of Jake Gyllenhaal! 

I need to clear my mind of all impure thoughts before I continue in my appreciation.   ;D

My dear, that is an oxymoron.  How can you possibly think of Jack and clear your mind of impure thoughts at the same time?



Boys boys boys............LOL!

Oxymoron my ***!

Now froggy, are you trying to tell us you can clear your mind of impure thoughts and still think of Heath?

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Priest????
« Reply #1191 on: Apr 04, 2006, 06:46 AM »


Good night tpe. Don't shock the priest so much this time.  Thanks for the pics.



Does anyone need a priest?






I ONLY WISH!!!!!!!!!



Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1192 on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:26 AM »



YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1193 on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:40 AM »




The above is exceptionally beautiful...

Look not upon me with thine eyes...





Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1194 on: Apr 04, 2006, 11:59 AM »
Where on earth does this young man find all the time to do these photo shoots!?


Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1195 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:03 PM »
They probably don't let him sleep...


Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1196 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:08 PM »
They probably don't let him sleep...




Thomas, neither would I 
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1197 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:13 PM »
They probably don't let him sleep...
Thomas, neither would I 


I do not doubt it, Tom. 

I cannot doubt it... 

*****SIGH******


Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1198 on: Apr 04, 2006, 12:43 PM »
I'm ain't complaining :P
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1199 on: Apr 04, 2006, 03:24 PM »
(Ohh.. I done the same thing with my eyes.. but. His... !! lool  :P)



YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww