Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7971176 times)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: meetings
« Reply #83070 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:34 AM »
I guess at some point we both would be too exhausted for anything else and would fall asleep happy and satisfied.   #)   #)   #)

Later we would do more  (^)   (^)   (^).



Will one ever be satisfied?   #)


BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83071 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:35 AM »






His eyes are red because we stayed up all night  #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83072 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:36 AM »
It's nice seeing double!   #)

How about a triple?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: meetings
« Reply #83073 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:37 AM »
Will one ever be satisfied?   #)

In general not but I'm afraid there are limits... um, I mean physically...  :P

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83074 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:43 AM »
Finally, I can leave my office. Just a bit later than usually.  >:(

I hope to get some sleep when I'm home. So I won't probably back today.  :*(

Only if I can't sleep I'll come and kill some time with you and Jake.  ;)

I any case, I wish you a nice day / evening / night... whatever...  ;D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: meetings
« Reply #83075 on: Jul 21, 2009, 09:46 AM »
I guess at some point we both would be too exhausted for anything else and would fall asleep happy and satisfied.   #)   #)   #)

Later we would do more  (^)   (^)   (^).



Jake and I can go ON and On and on.  #)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83076 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:01 AM »
The bed is so untidy after confession!   #)





And Jake even learned how to fly, only to escape from you!  ;D

 #)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83077 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:04 AM »
And Jake even learned how to fly, only to escape from you!  ;D

 #)


Maybe Red Bull gave him wings.  ::)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83078 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:06 AM »
Finally, I can leave my office. Just a bit later than usually.  >:(

I hope to get some sleep when I'm home. So I won't probably back today.  :*(

Only if I can't sleep I'll come and kill some time with you and Jake.  ;)

I any case, I wish you a nice day / evening / night... whatever...  ;D



See you Annika!  :cr)

What a teasing pic! :P ^-^

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: meetings
« Reply #83079 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:07 AM »
Jake and I can go ON and On and on.  #)

You would, wouldn't you wicked boy?  :*(

 #) #)

(And some Jake for me?) >:D >:D >:D

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83080 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:34 AM »

His eyes are red because we stayed up all night  #)

Playing Snakes and Ladders?   #)






Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83081 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:35 AM »
How about a triple?



The more the merrier!  :)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: meetings
« Reply #83082 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:36 AM »
In general not but I'm afraid there are limits... um, I mean physically...  :P



I bet that BM will be insatiable!   ;D    #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83083 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:37 AM »
Finally, I can leave my office. Just a bit later than usually.  >:(

I hope to get some sleep when I'm home. So I won't probably back today.  :*(

Only if I can't sleep I'll come and kill some time with you and Jake.  ;)

I any case, I wish you a nice day / evening / night... whatever...  ;D

Thanks Annika.  I hope you have some YUMMY dreams.   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: meetings
« Reply #83084 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:39 AM »
Jake and I can go ON and On and on.  #)

Playing scrabble?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83085 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:40 AM »
And Jake even learned how to fly, only to escape from you!  ;D

 #)

Silly girl.  He was bouncing up and down with excitement!   #)





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: meetings
« Reply #83086 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:41 AM »
You would, wouldn't you wicked boy?  :*(

 #) #)

(And some Jake for me?) >:D >:D >:D

But first, he must go to confession!  #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83087 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:44 AM »
Silly girl.  He was bouncing up and down with excitement!   #)



Yeah sure! WHo could believe that? :*(

He told me the truth, before we went  (^) (^) (^) (^) (^) (^) (^)!

 >:D #) #)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: meetings
« Reply #83088 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:45 AM »
But first, he must go to confession!  #)



Nope, he doesn't! He's in my arms now and i won't let him!  :P ^-^ ^-^

 #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83089 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:46 AM »
Yeah sure! WHo could believe that? :*(

He told me the truth, before we went  (^) (^) (^) (^) (^) (^) (^)!

 >:D #) #)

You want to ask the little birdie?  Hmmm?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: meetings
« Reply #83090 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:47 AM »
Nope, he doesn't! He's in my arms now and i won't let him!  :P ^-^ ^-^

 #)

He's with the little birdie right now!   ;D    #)






vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83091 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:48 AM »
You want to ask the little birdie?  Hmmm?   #)



Nope! But I could talk to bonita though!  ::) :-X :-X :-X

 #) #) #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83092 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:50 AM »
Nope! But I could talk to bonita though!  ::) :-X :-X :-X

 #) #) #)

Big Bonita says:  Ask the little birdie!  *tweet*    ;D     #) #) #)



vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83093 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:52 AM »
Big Bonita says:  Ask the little birdie!  *tweet*    ;D     #) #) #)




 ;D ;D Oh, than I'm doomed!  :i

 #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83094 on: Jul 21, 2009, 10:58 AM »
;D ;D Oh, than I'm doomed!  :i

 #)

The little birdie always tells the truth!  #)






Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83095 on: Jul 21, 2009, 11:13 AM »
Because I have a phone interview at 1:00 pm, I'll haver to do my lunch errands early!  (It's past 11:00 am here...) 

More later.  ;)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83096 on: Jul 21, 2009, 11:14 AM »
The little birdie always tells the truth!  #)




yeah, like you!  ::) %(

 #) #)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83097 on: Jul 21, 2009, 11:14 AM »
Because I have a phone interview at 1:00 pm, I'll haver to do my lunch errands early!  (It's past 11:00 am here...) 

More later.  ;)



See you wicked boy!  :f)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83098 on: Jul 21, 2009, 11:16 AM »
See you wicked boy!  :f)

I am a  #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83099 on: Jul 21, 2009, 02:46 PM »
That was a HARD interview!

Not so sure if something will follow it...