Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7970421 times)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
envoi
« Reply #83130 on: Jul 21, 2009, 05:37 PM »
See you naughty! :^^)

Wish you all the best with the interview!  ^f^ ^f^ ^f^

 :f)

Thanks BIG  >:D  I hope some YUMMY dreams come your way!   #)






BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: more reviews!
« Reply #83131 on: Jul 21, 2009, 05:39 PM »
OK friends.  I may have another interview with another company this Friday or Thursday.  So I had better head back to do a little more reviewing.  ;)

Good night, friends!  And rmember that you should all try to be good --  like me!   #)





Best of Luck tpe!  :) :) :)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83132 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:04 AM »
You can repeat that 100000000 times, but we all know better!  >:D

 #) #) #)

I'll second that.  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: more reviews!
« Reply #83133 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:08 AM »
OK friends.  I may have another interview with another company this Friday or Thursday.  So I had better head back to do a little more reviewing.  ;)

Good night, friends!  And rmember that you should all try to be good --  like me!   #)



What a way to start the morning. So many wonderful pictures. Thanks  ^f^

Good luck for your interview.  O0

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83134 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:09 AM »
Good morning everybody

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83135 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:09 AM »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83136 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:10 AM »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83137 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:10 AM »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83138 on: Jul 22, 2009, 12:14 AM »
Later more

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83139 on: Jul 22, 2009, 01:36 AM »


 :h) Annika!

Hope you had a good rest last night! And many many yummy dreams!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

 #) #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83140 on: Jul 22, 2009, 04:35 AM »
:h) Annika!

Hope you had a good rest last night! And many many yummy dreams!  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

 #) #) #)

Unfortunately not.  :(  Maybe I slept a bit more than the nights befor. Maybe 5 hours?  :-\\
And no yummy dreams, only nightmares. Altogether a really bad night.  :(

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83141 on: Jul 22, 2009, 04:38 AM »
Unfortunately not.  :(  Maybe I slept a bit more than the nights befor. Maybe 5 hours?  :-\\
And no yummy dreams, only nightmares. Altogether a really bad night.  :(



Same here Annika... I've been having alot of problems sleeping too and the nightmares arnt coming to an end!  :-\\

Yummy pic though  <^(

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83142 on: Jul 22, 2009, 04:41 AM »
On top of that, at work the absolute chaos.   ^*) 

So the day isn't any better than the night had been.  :(   :(

I'm so frustrated...  :\'(   >:(   ^^)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83143 on: Jul 22, 2009, 04:44 AM »
On top of that, at work the absolute chaos.   ^*) 

So the day isn't any better than the night had been.  :(   :(

I'm so frustrated...  :\'(   >:(   ^^)



At least ur happy at home right?  :)

I have had it with everyone's constant screaming and arguing where I am.  ^*)
And it's allllway MY fault. ugh  >:(

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83144 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:26 AM »
At least ur happy at home right?  :)

I have had it with everyone's constant screaming and arguing where I am.  ^*)
And it's allllway MY fault. ugh  >:(

Damn, BM. I remember how it was at home when I was your age.  :ghug:

On the other hand, I have constanly nagging and bitching at work where I spend more than 10 hours these days. Belive me that isn't much better.  ^*)

We need more Jake   ;)

« Last Edit: Jul 22, 2009, 05:46 AM by Annika »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83145 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:27 AM »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83146 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:29 AM »
Unfortunately not.  :(  Maybe I slept a bit more than the nights befor. Maybe 5 hours?  :-\\
And no yummy dreams, only nightmares. Altogether a really bad night.  :(



Sorry to hear that Annika!  :(

Some people say that vitamin B helps...  :s)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83147 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:30 AM »
I love this one   <^(

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83148 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:31 AM »
Same here Annika... I've been having alot of problems sleeping too and the nightmares arnt coming to an end!  :-\\

Yummy pic though  <^(

You too, wicked boy? :*(

And what was your nightmare? That Jake couldn't pull out his sword ... :*(

 >:D #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83149 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:31 AM »
 :h)  BM

You wanna play ball with Jake?

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83150 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:33 AM »
On top of that, at work the absolute chaos.   ^*) 
So the day isn't any better than the night had been.  :(   :(
I'm so frustrated...  :\'(   >:(   ^^)


Come here - :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

 ^f^

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83151 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:34 AM »
 :d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83152 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:34 AM »
At least ur happy at home right?  :)

I have had it with everyone's constant screaming and arguing where I am.  ^*)
And it's allllway MY fault. ugh  >:(

OK, OK naughty - some  :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: for you too!  :)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83153 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:35 AM »
This is my dessert today...   #)   #)   #)

   :d)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83154 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:36 AM »
I love this one   <^(



It is sexy and lovely at the same time!  <^(

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83155 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:37 AM »
:d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)   (t)   :d)



Naughty, naughty!  :8 :8 :8

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83156 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:38 AM »
Sunglasses and "sunglasses"    ;D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83157 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:39 AM »
This one is especially for BM. I know he love this one.   :)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83158 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:41 AM »
I have to go back to work. See you later...

One more... YUMMY

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83159 on: Jul 22, 2009, 05:48 AM »
Come here - :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

 ^f^

Oops, I think I missed this earlier. Thanks, Loreen.  :^^)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)