Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7970653 times)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83340 on: Jul 23, 2009, 11:46 PM »
Double Jake

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83341 on: Jul 23, 2009, 11:48 PM »
Question of the day: Why do I like this picture?

(small hint: it’s only one little detail)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83342 on: Jul 23, 2009, 11:49 PM »
See you later

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83343 on: Jul 24, 2009, 01:39 AM »
What will they do in the next picture?   :*(



 ;D ;D ;D

Yup! Maybe some sort of third night in the tent or... :P :P :P

 #) #) #)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83344 on: Jul 24, 2009, 01:43 AM »


Watching Dodgers...

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83345 on: Jul 24, 2009, 01:47 AM »


Jake in "Brothers"... smoking...something... ::)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83346 on: Jul 24, 2009, 02:56 AM »
Question of the day: Why do I like this picture?

(small hint: it’s only one little detail)



I love alll of it.  <^(

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83347 on: Jul 24, 2009, 03:16 AM »


Watching Dodgers...

Just what I needed at this f*cking morning   ^*)

 (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)

Watching the Doger? You're sure? Maybe he's watching Tpe doing a lap dance for him?
« Last Edit: Jul 24, 2009, 03:25 AM by Annika »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83348 on: Jul 24, 2009, 04:40 AM »
Just what I needed at this f*cking morning   ^*)

 (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)

Watching the Doger? You're sure? Maybe he's watching Tpe doing a lap dance for him?

 :8 :8 :8

I don't think so... he'd be much more "tensed" than this  ::) :-X  if watching the performance of his life!  >:D ^-^ ^-^

 #) #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83349 on: Jul 24, 2009, 06:31 AM »
:8 :8 :8

I don't think so... he'd be much more "tensed" than this  ::) :-X  if watching the performance of his life!   >:D ^-^ ^-^

 #) #) #)

Thanks for giving me a good laugh at such a shit day.  ;D  Again EDV probs here, so no more work before problem fixed.  :(  But that means next week is going to be pur hell.  :(   :(  Just by pur luck I'm able to go online in this moment. I'm off now. Maybe I'll be back later if I feel better.  ^*)



Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83350 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:10 AM »
Hands!?  :*(

 (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) :P

And what will you do with the hands?   Plant some potatoes with them?  Hmmm?  #)






Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: dinner w/ a school chum
« Reply #83351 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:18 AM »
See you wicked boy!  :f)

Have a great time and don't corrupt them please!  >:D

ME?!   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: dinner w/ a school chum
« Reply #83352 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:20 AM »

Have a great time and like loreen said- dont corrupt them!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

They are NOT meeting you and loreen, fortunately, so they will remain "pure"!    ;D    #) #) #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: dinner w/ a school chum
« Reply #83353 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:21 AM »
Good morning, tpe.  ;D

I hope you had a wonderful evening as well as some sleep despite the reviewing. I really wonder what you review at night.  ;)
with or without Jake



I review again and again and again!   #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83354 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:22 AM »
Good morning friends.  :)

Finally it's Friday and it looks like I won't have to work at the weekend but you never know what might happen during the day. And there's still a lot of work to get done before I can go today.



Good for you, Annika!  But I'll have to spend all weekend reviewing!  :(


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83355 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:22 AM »
What will they do in the next picture?   :*(



Play scrabble?   #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83356 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:23 AM »
Double Jake



Double YUMMY.   #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83357 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:24 AM »
Question of the day: Why do I like this picture?

(small hint: it’s only one little detail)



Something triangular?  Hmmm?   #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83358 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:24 AM »


Watching Dodgers...

Thanks for posting this, loreen!  :)


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83359 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:26 AM »
I love alll of it.  <^(

All of what?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83360 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:27 AM »
Just what I needed at this f*cking morning   ^*)

 (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)   (t)

Watching the Doger? You're sure? Maybe he's watching Tpe doing a lap dance for him?

Sunglasses?  Hmmm?   #)

Lap dance?  *SPANK!*   ;D   #) #) #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83361 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:29 AM »
:8 :8 :8

I don't think so... he'd be much more "tensed" than this  ::) :-X  if watching the performance of his life!  >:D ^-^ ^-^

 #) #) #)

You are VERY wicked girls!   %(    Just a dance?  #) #) #)






Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83362 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:31 AM »
Thanks for giving me a good laugh at such a shit day.  ;D  Again EDV probs here, so no more work before problem fixed.  :(  But that means next week is going to be pur hell.  :(   :(  Just by pur luck I'm able to go online in this moment. I'm off now. Maybe I'll be back later if I feel better.  ^*)





Sorry your day is not going well, Annika!  :(


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83363 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:31 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83364 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:32 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83365 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:33 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83366 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:34 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83367 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:34 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83368 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:35 AM »




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83369 on: Jul 24, 2009, 07:36 AM »