If it's too tiring, then he probably doesn't come often.
I know! But you are the BIG one! He knows what you are thinking!
I lost countig after the 5th time
You brave girl! Way to go!
Brave? What do you mean by brave? In any case it was very satisfying!
I'm off for today.See you tomorrow...
I'm looking to buy my tickets to Vienna very soon.
Is the group going to play with those PoP and DD toys?
And why not? Hmmm? He has a very big gun:
And he's so sexy dirty with a wide open eyes and lips!
You like dirt?
Not the dirt but what's underneath it! And I want to clean that dirt personally to find that yummy substance bellow!
Clean "it" with what?
A lots of foam and a good mutual rubbing...
Rubbing or licking washing?
Rubbing... both... together... and all...
rubbing what with what Forgive me, I am just an innocent!
Rubbing with whom, you mean? Me, of course!
You wicked nasty girl!!!! *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* You don't like licking?
Oh, good that I don't have to spank myself ! Who licks whom/what?
Ask BM!
Hm.. it was YOU who mentioned it... so I am asking you! Gorgeous pic!
But BM knows the answer, you wicked nasty girl!
What a tight trousers... how about I take some steps! Mucho mucho liking lik(c)king!