Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7955057 times)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84510 on: Aug 07, 2009, 07:59 AM »
:8  Are you scared of the little birdie?   #)

Poted by/in skyrock



Not scared! But I know that birdie hates me!  :(


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84511 on: Aug 07, 2009, 07:59 AM »
From the same.




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84512 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:00 AM »
Not scared! But I know that birdie hates me!  :(



Now why should you think of such a thing!   #)

By the same:




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84513 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:00 AM »
From the same:



Oh, so beautiful!  <^( <^( <^(

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84514 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:01 AM »
I wonder what scenes BM will watch in Jarhead?   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84515 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:02 AM »
Now why should you think of such a thing!   #)

By the same:




And when did birdie ever approved me anything?!  :*(

Always refuses me!  >:(

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84516 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:02 AM »
Oh, so beautiful!  <^( <^( <^(

You mean YUMMY!   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84517 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:03 AM »
I wonder what scenes BM will watch in Jarhead?   #)



Watching this pic, I can get some ideas myself too! :P :P :P

 #) #) >:D #) #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84518 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:04 AM »

And when did birdie ever approved me anything?!  :*(

Always refuses me!  >:(

You're just not trying hard enough.    ;D  #)


Posted by the same.  Hom many Jakes do you see?





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84519 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:05 AM »
Watching this pic, I can get some ideas myself too! :P :P :P

 #) #) >:D #) #)

 ;D  He's not so innocent, I assume?  Hmmm?   #)





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84520 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:05 AM »
Does the belt catch your eye?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84521 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:06 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84522 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:07 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84523 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:07 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84524 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:08 AM »
By the same.




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84525 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:08 AM »
More later!   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84526 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:10 AM »
One more!  ;)





BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84527 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:11 AM »
I wonder what scenes BM will watch in Jarhead?   #)





All of it because its such a gr8 movie!  <^(
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2009, 09:01 AM by tpe »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84528 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:14 AM »
You're just not trying hard enough.    ;D  #)


Posted by the same.  Hom many Jakes do you see?



But I always try hard!  ::)  :P >:D

 #) #) #)


vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84529 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:16 AM »
;D  He's not so innocent, I assume?  Hmmm?   #)




I don't know about him, but I am completely innocent! #) #) #) #)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84530 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:20 AM »
ill be back in a while

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84531 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:26 AM »
Does the belt catch your eye?   #)



A little lower!  :d)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84532 on: Aug 07, 2009, 08:28 AM »
See you guys much later... it's Friday and I'm off for swimming and fishing :f) and ...  :P >:D

 #) #) #)

 ^f^

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84533 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:02 AM »
All of it because its such a gr8 movie!  <^(

Any other reason besides this?   #)

By the same...



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84534 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:03 AM »
But I always try hard!  ::)  :P >:D

 #) #) #)



Long and hard?   #)



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84535 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:04 AM »
I don't know about him, but I am completely innocent! #) #) #) #)

You're LYYYYYIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  >:D  ;D  >:D  ;D  #) #) #)



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84536 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:06 AM »
ill be back in a while

Off to do something while watching Jarhead?   #)



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84537 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:07 AM »
A little lower!  :d)

By the knees?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84538 on: Aug 07, 2009, 09:08 AM »
See you guys much later... it's Friday and I'm off for swimming and fishing :f) and ...  :P >:D

 #) #) #)

 ^f^

Fishing for what?   (^)






BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #84539 on: Aug 07, 2009, 11:34 AM »
Off to do something while watching Jarhead?   #)




MAYBE  >:D

 ;D Just kidding. I'll watch Jarhead later.  :P


And do something.  #)
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2009, 11:38 AM by tpe »