Quote from: Frog123 on Mar 28, 2006, 02:38 PMu mean tpe...Yes. And I'm supposed to be in a meeting soon -- they'll all wonder why I'm so flustered!
u mean tpe...
A nice alibi, Froggy. They'd think I'd gone daft.
So that guy is his personal trainer...I still feel like I'm intruding when I see these pix. But thank you.
I just turned to my co-worker and said Jake Gyllenhaal is the most gorgeous man walking this planet. He said otherwise... :'( but he is a straight male.. haha.
You prefer these one ? [/color]
Quote from: Lost_Girl on Mar 28, 2006, 03:38 PMYou prefer these one ? [/color]Best picture of him I can remember.Thank you L_G
You know...if this young man owns all the different clothes we have seen him in, his closet has to be bigger than the home I live in!! And he has such great taste in clothes too.
Gay.com seems to have a dvd exclusive for its members where they can see in advance those parts showing Jake training for BBM.Here is a pic. This is presumably from the exclusive:http://www.gay.com/images/entertainment/news/jakegrab250.jpg
This picture come from Brokeback Mountain's making of. And he said in this picture something like "I don't want to go/ I'm scared" ! lol Other.. pitcures added here : http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=688 and http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=581
Thanks Lost_Girl, for clarifying this.I am quite impatient for the DVD release, as you may know.
[I can maybe try to find again the video, of this picture, if you want to.
Is (was) Jake engaged? The ring looks as such...
Well.. I don't know. But I have already saw a lot of pictures were Jake wear a ring, not always the same and not always on the same finger. He, just maybe enjoy wearing ring, who now ?