Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7991287 times)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82950 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:26 AM »
You mean invisible sunglasses?   ;D    #) #) #)




Something like that. Ask Loreen.  ;D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82951 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:26 AM »
Sorry that I've vanished without without announcement but a co-worker of mine had poped up at my desk suddeny.  ::)

Well, I'll be in a phone meeting with a recruiter in 5 minutes.  So it's my turn to disappear.  But I'll be back!  :)  #)






vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82952 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:27 AM »
I'm still the solo entertainer, it seems.

By vomit the soul, on flickr:




Wrong direction Jake!  ???

Pull down.... >:D

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82953 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:27 AM »

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82954 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:28 AM »
Who wants a hug?   #)

ME... ME *jumping up and down*

Just a hug?   ;D    #) #) #) #)



I would take whatever I can get.  :P   ::)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82955 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:28 AM »
in with Austin...  #)   #)   #)



  :8 :8 :8

Naughty Annika!  >:D

 #) #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82956 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:29 AM »
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82957 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:30 AM »
She is probably having extended YUMMY Jake dreams.   #)

 ::) Something was extended.... >:D

 #) #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82958 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:31 AM »
Well, I'll be in a phone meeting with a recruiter in 5 minutes.  So it's my turn to disappear.  But I'll be back!  :)  #)



Since I'll be at work longer than usually I think there's a chance that we'll see us again.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82959 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:31 AM »
Probably not.   ;D   #)





I like this Jack Twist look!   (t) (t) (t)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82960 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:32 AM »
 :8 :8 :8

Naughty Annika!  >:D

 #) #) #)

I couldn't resist.  ;D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82961 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:33 AM »
You mean invisible sunglasses?   ;D    #) #) #)




 :P :P :d)  >:D >:D

 #) #)


Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82962 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:34 AM »
I'll be back   :)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82963 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:34 AM »
Just a hug?   ;D    #) #) #) #)





Wicked boy! You want me to  :d) :d) and to  (t) (t) and to  (^) (^)...


vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82964 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:35 AM »
Did you have some YUMMY dreams?   #)



Maybe!  ::) ::) ::)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82965 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:36 AM »
Sorry that I've vanished without without announcement but a co-worker of mine had poped up at my desk suddeny.  ::)

 ;D ;D ;D I got the picture!  :i

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82966 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:37 AM »
Glad you are back early, loreen.  :)



Thanks big  >:D!

Nice to find you guys here!  <^(

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82967 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:37 AM »
Something like that. Ask Loreen.  ;D

Oh please, don't ask me! :-\\

I still don't get it!  %&) %&) %&) %&)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82968 on: Jul 20, 2009, 08:38 AM »
Well, I'll be in a phone meeting with a recruiter in 5 minutes.  So it's my turn to disappear.  But I'll be back!  :)  #)



 $f$ $f$ $f$

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82969 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:46 AM »
Finally, I can leave the office. I'm afraid it's going to be a stressful week.
Everybody have a nice day.  Tpe, I think of you and   $f$

See you tomorrow  :)



This picture is to funny.  :8   :8   :8
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82970 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:47 AM »
Finally, I can leave the office. I'm afraid it's going to be a stressful week.
Everybody have a nice day.  Tpe, I think of you and   $f$

See you tomorrow  :)



This picture is to funny.  :8   :8   :8

I want 2 lick his yummy tongue  :d)
« Last Edit: Jul 20, 2009, 10:05 AM by tpe »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82971 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:54 AM »
Finally, I can leave the office. I'm afraid it's going to be a stressful week.
Everybody have a nice day.  Tpe, I think of you and   $f$
See you tomorrow  :)

This picture is to funny.  :8   :8   :8

See you tomorrow Annika!  :^^)

 :c)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82972 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:57 AM »
Wrong direction Jake!  ???

Pull down.... >:D

How far down?   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82973 on: Jul 20, 2009, 09:59 AM »
How far down?   #)





All way down... until it pops out! >:D >:D >:D

 #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82974 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:01 AM »
ME... ME *jumping up and down*

I would take whatever I can get.  :P   ::)

What do you want to get?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82975 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:02 AM »
::) Something was extended.... >:D

 #) #) #)

Was it very long?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82976 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:04 AM »
Wicked boy! You want me to  :d) :d) and to  (t) (t) and to  (^) (^)...



Why?  What are they exactly doing?   #)




Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82977 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:05 AM »
Finally, I can leave the office. I'm afraid it's going to be a stressful week.
Everybody have a nice day.  Tpe, I think of you and   $f$

See you tomorrow  :)



This picture is to funny.  :8   :8   :8

Good night, Annika!  ;)


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82978 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:06 AM »
I want 2 lick his yummy tongue  :d)

Anything else?   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #82979 on: Jul 20, 2009, 10:07 AM »
Was it very long?   #)





Long enough...  ::) >:D

#)