Can't women have sunglasses?
Looking at these pix? VERY.
Annika said thet the joke about the "sunglasses" denies it! So, I follow!No sunglasses in my case!
Me too!Very!
It's a matter of taste!
It's a matter of good taste!
You're talking about a different kind of fever, you naughty girl! *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*
Blowing kisses?
Really? How do you know that? Remember - the birdie is absent at the moment, so he can not help you! ^^)
Blowing much more...
The little birdie sent me a telegram.
Blowing what?
She's transfixed.
I am imagining the "sending telegram" scene... _______________________________Lovely pic!
Oh, I shouldn't say this but I will - blowing bonita!
The little birdie told me all about your "fever"! Do you want some syrup?
Can you elaborate on this a bit more?
Wicked wicked boy! And wicked wicked birdie! ^^)Nope! I don't like syrups!
No! Can you?
What do you think is he thinking of?