Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2412005 times)

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3570 on: Aug 28, 2010, 10:23 AM »
I've been away on my travels so am now just starting to pick up on things now I'm back.

Like others, I've never seen this shot before, mpj. Can you tell us where you found it? Is there more to come?


A little late I'm going to answer your question,Chowhound; there's an Spanish forum where one can find some unkown or from a little seen angles pictures.If is there more to come? Yes,this one,for example...

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3571 on: Aug 28, 2010, 10:29 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3572 on: Aug 28, 2010, 02:29 PM »
Lovely,specially the middle ones,that make you  :d) and   (t) and  (^) and  <^( ¡


You think?   ^-^

 ;)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3573 on: Aug 31, 2010, 03:18 PM »

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3574 on: Sep 01, 2010, 10:29 AM »


How many pics are there with their "supposed" signatures ¡ I love this one; Who is sending all his love,Jack or Jake ?  ::) <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3575 on: Sep 01, 2010, 10:30 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3576 on: Sep 01, 2010, 10:32 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3577 on: Sep 01, 2010, 10:34 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3578 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:46 PM »



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3579 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:48 PM »



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3580 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:51 PM »



 ::)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3581 on: Sep 01, 2010, 03:10 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3582 on: Sep 01, 2010, 03:12 PM »

I love Jack' face

Offline rimasworld

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1574
  • If ya can't fix it ya gotta stand it
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3583 on: Sep 01, 2010, 11:54 PM »

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3584 on: Sep 02, 2010, 10:06 AM »

I love Jack' face

Yes,me too ¡ And it's remarkable Jake's performance,as he goes during these few seconds from happiness to surprise,fear,hesitation and pleasure... <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline titabeille

  • Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10515
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, I swear...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3585 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:07 PM »

Hé!  Hé!!!...Aguirre is a very naughty boy  >:D
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline titabeille

  • Any friend of yours is a friend of mine
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10515
  • Gender: Female
  • Heath, I swear...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3586 on: Sep 02, 2010, 01:15 PM »
It could be like this, always like this....
Sometimes I miss you so much, I can't understand it.

As you get old you begin to wonder-
what was all that lightning and thunder
actually about ? (Gavin Ewart)

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3587 on: Sep 03, 2010, 03:39 PM »


Not a new one,
but who would refuse it???
 :*(
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3588 on: Sep 03, 2010, 06:58 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3589 on: Sep 03, 2010, 07:11 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3590 on: Sep 04, 2010, 04:58 AM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3591 on: Sep 04, 2010, 06:45 AM »


So many many emotions in this pic!!!  (t) (t) (t)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3592 on: Sep 04, 2010, 06:47 AM »



I said this a million times... - this moment when Jack introduces himself was a trigger point for my tears... for a loooong time...

Seeing him so young and happy, full of life, of possibilities ... and knowing how he ended up... God, that hurt like hell!  :_( :_( :_(

My sweet little Jack!  :(

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3593 on: Sep 04, 2010, 05:19 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3594 on: Sep 05, 2010, 06:29 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3595 on: Sep 05, 2010, 06:30 PM »

vedrana

  • Guest

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3597 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:10 AM »



(t) (t) (t)

I quote this ¡  (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) It's this kind of scenes you never get tired to watch at,for the wide expression of feelings it has... <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3598 on: Sep 06, 2010, 03:02 PM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3599 on: Sep 06, 2010, 11:22 PM »


I adore your little gifs, WildcatIsle!!! :P :P :P

Jack's lips while he's talking (cold shower, please!), and that seductive Ennis's eyes - all in a slow motion.  WOW!!!   :i


 :t) :t) :t)
« Last Edit: Oct 08, 2010, 02:40 PM by loreen »