Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2409562 times)

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3810 on: Feb 08, 2011, 10:28 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3811 on: Feb 08, 2011, 10:30 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline Dangerina

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
  • Gender: Female
  • Truly, madly, deeply...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3812 on: Feb 09, 2011, 02:43 AM »
Love such kind of pics... Wish I could make them myself.... :_(
If only I knew how to deal with PhotoShop, I'd make a pic, where Joker holds Donnie in his arms  :d) >:D
Life is ours, we live it our way.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3813 on: Feb 09, 2011, 05:22 PM »

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3814 on: Feb 09, 2011, 11:33 PM »


just love this  <^(  gives me goosbumps and butterflies everytime I see them kiss ... it's the merging of two soulmates ... the perfect union, the pinnacle of Love with a big 'L' ... thanks for all the pics everyone ... 

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3815 on: Feb 10, 2011, 11:06 AM »
just love this  <^(  gives me goosbumps and butterflies everytime I see them kiss ... it's the merging of two soulmates ... the perfect union, the pinnacle of Love with a big 'L' ... thanks for all the pics everyone ... 

I wholly agree ¡ As a matter of fact,all the SNIT scene is a mixture of passion and tenderness,love,forgiveness,fear,protection...Everything one can find in a love between two persons...Something one can't get tired of seeing... <^(

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3816 on: Feb 10, 2011, 11:07 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3817 on: Feb 10, 2011, 12:31 PM »
I wholly agree ¡ As a matter of fact,all the SNIT scene is a mixture of passion and tenderness,love,forgiveness,fear,protection...Everything one can find in a love between two persons...Something one can't get tired of seeing... <^(


sooo agree MPJ ... just a shame about the ache and yearning I feel each time (specially with 'the wings' playing in the background) ... :(

Offline EnnisVieniAPrendermi

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 77
  • Gender: Male
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3818 on: Feb 11, 2011, 08:14 AM »



Ohhhh WildcatIsle what did you do to me?  :_(
Do you want me to look at that pic all day, instead of doing my work?  :m}
The human race is the only race that uses intelligence to live in superstition.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3819 on: Feb 11, 2011, 10:28 AM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3820 on: Feb 11, 2011, 12:24 PM »

Ohhhh WildcatIsle what did you do to me?  :_(
Do you want me to look at that pic all day, instead of doing my work?  :m}

You're welcome, EVAP  :)


Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3821 on: Feb 11, 2011, 12:35 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3822 on: Feb 11, 2011, 12:56 PM »

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3823 on: Feb 11, 2011, 01:33 PM »
Damn 4 years...


"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3824 on: Feb 11, 2011, 04:04 PM »
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3825 on: Feb 12, 2011, 12:31 AM »
Damn 4 years...




♥♥♥♥  ... but feeling sooo much pain at the same time ...

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3826 on: Feb 12, 2011, 03:55 PM »
I love your series of variations about the DE,WcI ¡ And SNIT kiss is kind of magic,being in black and white or in colour ¡  <^( :d)

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3827 on: Feb 12, 2011, 03:58 PM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3828 on: Feb 12, 2011, 04:00 PM »
I love your series of variations about the DE,WcI ¡ And SNIT kiss is kind of magic,being in black and white or in colour ¡  <^( :d)


You're welcome, MPJ  :)

Lovely pic, btw

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3829 on: Feb 15, 2011, 09:01 AM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3830 on: Feb 15, 2011, 09:13 AM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3831 on: Mar 05, 2011, 08:15 AM »

Offline rdx

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 817
  • Gender: Male
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3832 on: Mar 09, 2011, 02:08 PM »
"I'm spurrin' his guts out! Wavin' to the girls in the stands! He's kickin' me to high heaven, but he don't jackboard me! No!" Jack

Offline rdx

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 817
  • Gender: Male
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3833 on: Mar 09, 2011, 02:11 PM »
"I'm spurrin' his guts out! Wavin' to the girls in the stands! He's kickin' me to high heaven, but he don't jackboard me! No!" Jack

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3834 on: Mar 10, 2011, 10:26 AM »
Has anybody got a screencap of the scene where Jack's playing the harmonica and Ennis is walking around behind him, where he says "tent don't look right"? Thanks in advance :-* 

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3835 on: Mar 10, 2011, 10:37 AM »

This one,huh?  :)

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3836 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:10 AM »

This one,huh?  :)



That's great, thanks *hugs*

Be sure to visit the Captions thread btw ;)

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3837 on: Mar 10, 2011, 12:20 PM »

Tent don't look right . . .

Let it be, it'll work fine for what I got planned . . .
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3838 on: Mar 10, 2011, 12:30 PM »

Tent don't look right . . .

Let it be, it'll work fine for what I got planned . . .

 :d) Groovy baby!

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3839 on: Mar 13, 2011, 02:51 PM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.