Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2410479 times)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3870 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:40 AM »
You're right, I'm sorry I snapped, experience has taught me to get a little defensive if I think someone's having a go ~)
Don't worry.  :^^)  I hope you enjoy this gifs


Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3871 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:40 AM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3872 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:42 AM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3873 on: Mar 19, 2011, 08:46 AM »

Offline Nevermore

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 532
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3874 on: Mar 19, 2011, 09:11 AM »


Aw ! My heart beats so hard that it comes just to jump up outside my chest  (t)
L'Amour a tous les droits, et nous, tous les devoirs...

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3875 on: Mar 19, 2011, 09:26 AM »

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3876 on: Mar 19, 2011, 10:20 AM »

Oh my ...  ::)

Why is it that we all love to watch THESE kisses a thousand times ... :-\\



::)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3877 on: Mar 19, 2011, 12:24 PM »


I like this one <^(

You can't really get a good look at Jack's reaction at normal speed, before his face is completely smothered :d)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3878 on: Mar 20, 2011, 10:52 AM »



















I've just noticed...they're wearing 'the' shirts <^(

Offline Nevermore

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 532
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3879 on: Mar 20, 2011, 05:13 PM »
Just  (t) (t) (t) I absolutely love the eighth  <^( <^( <^( <^(
L'Amour a tous les droits, et nous, tous les devoirs...

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3880 on: Mar 21, 2011, 01:41 AM »
If tears could build a stairway
And memories a lane
I'd walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again




 :_(
:_( :_( :_(

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3881 on: Mar 21, 2011, 01:46 AM »
Oh my ...  ::)

Why is it that we all love to watch THESE kisses a thousand times ... :-\\



::)



cos  they're sooo special and genuine perhaps ???

Offline Dangerina

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
  • Gender: Female
  • Truly, madly, deeply...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3882 on: Mar 21, 2011, 09:58 AM »
I badly need a new pic for my desktop. Pleeeeeeease, anybody, tell me NOT to use any pics from SNIT!!! Or reunion scene  #s} (:*
Life is ours, we live it our way.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3883 on: Mar 21, 2011, 11:55 AM »
I badly need a new pic for my desktop. Pleeeeeeease, anybody, tell me NOT to use any pics from SNIT!!! Or reunion scene  #s} (:*

BTW, Dangerina ... what about using a pic from SNIT  #)   or FNIT  #) or reunion scene  #)  or  :i   ??

 ;D  ;D  ;D



 ::)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3884 on: Mar 21, 2011, 02:20 PM »


 (^) <^(

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3885 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:35 AM »

I like this one <^(

You can't really get a good look at Jack's reaction at normal speed, before his face is completely smothered :d)

Yes,I love all of them,but doubtless in this one you can see all the variations in Jack's face much better; I'd say that he expresses here happiness,surprise,fear and pleasure in few seconds... <^(  Anyhow,thank you for this wonderful series of gifts,WcI ¡
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3886 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:38 AM »
Oh my ...  ::)

Why is it that we all love to watch THESE kisses a thousand times ... :-\\
::)

One always love seeing beauty... (t) (t) (t)  <^( <^( <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3887 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:41 AM »
Aw ! My heart beats so hard that it comes just to jump up outside my chest  (t)

exactly same here ....

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3888 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:42 AM »
BTW, Dangerina ... what about using a pic from SNIT  #)   or FNIT  #) or reunion scene  #)  or  :i   ??

 ;D  ;D  ;D



 ::)



This series of images from SNIT are the perfect ones to have in the desktop...to get fainted every time one opens the computer ¡  (t) (t) (t) :d) (t) (t) (t) :d) (t) (t) (t)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3889 on: Mar 22, 2011, 10:47 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline moyaima

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 92
  • Gender: Female

Offline Dangerina

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
  • Gender: Female
  • Truly, madly, deeply...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3891 on: Mar 22, 2011, 02:51 PM »
BTW, Dangerina ... what about using a pic from SNIT  #)   or FNIT  #) or reunion scene  #)  or  :i   ??

 ;D  ;D  ;D



 ::)


I'm afraid my boss won't think it a good idea  ;D
Life is ours, we live it our way.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3892 on: Mar 22, 2011, 03:26 PM »
Yes,I love all of them,but doubtless in this one you can see all the variations in Jack's face much better; I'd say that he expresses here happiness,surprise,fear and pleasure in few seconds... <^(  Anyhow,thank you for this wonderful series of gifts,WcI ¡

You're welcome, MPJ  :^^)


Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3893 on: Mar 23, 2011, 07:01 AM »
I'm afraid my boss won't think it a good idea  ;D

Who knows?  ;)



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3894 on: Mar 23, 2011, 12:38 PM »


Yeehaw! <^(

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3895 on: Mar 23, 2011, 04:40 PM »
Who knows?  ;)





Indeed, naughty BBsoul  ;)



Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3896 on: Mar 24, 2011, 11:03 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3897 on: Mar 24, 2011, 11:26 AM »

 "s;"


You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3898 on: Mar 24, 2011, 11:28 AM »



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3899 on: Mar 24, 2011, 01:05 PM »




I love Jack here, he's like "What the hell just happened?" <^(