Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2410488 times)

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4320 on: Sep 07, 2011, 11:07 AM »
I know that's nothing ususal here but I hope it's liked a bit and I assure everyone it's been made with much, much love.

I swear, Jack. I swear I won't leave again.


*edited by mod*

I'm sorry hon' but it's against forum rules to post manipulated photos of Heath and Jake.
« Last Edit: Sep 07, 2011, 01:54 PM by keren_b »
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4321 on: Sep 07, 2011, 01:49 PM »
That manip is just...wow <^(

Be careful though, there's rules about manips on this forum. I don't mind in the least, but just be careful ;)

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4322 on: Sep 07, 2011, 01:56 PM »
That manip is just...wow <^(

Be careful though, there's rules about manips on this forum. I don't mind in the least, but just be careful ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words - am so happy it is liked!  :)

As for the rules: I don't know them but I guess I should have checked, huh? Will do so - and thank you for telling me!
I do not intend to upset or anger anyone.

Tracionn
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4323 on: Sep 07, 2011, 02:03 PM »
@keren_b
Sorry! Didn't know.
Thnx,
Tracionn
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4324 on: Sep 07, 2011, 02:14 PM »
No worries, everybody finds out sooner or later. ;)
I sent you a PM with a link to the guidelines, hope it helps.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4325 on: Sep 07, 2011, 02:22 PM »
Didn't stop me saving it before it got deleted though #s}

*runs off*

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4326 on: Sep 07, 2011, 02:48 PM »
Didn't stop me saving it before it got deleted though #s}

*runs off*

I'm very flattered you did so :)

Tracionn
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4327 on: Sep 07, 2011, 02:52 PM »

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4328 on: Sep 07, 2011, 03:04 PM »

That scene will make my heart melt for ever and ever ...   :-\\



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4329 on: Sep 07, 2011, 04:09 PM »


Oh God!

 (t) (t) (t)

I go crazy for the SNIT! (^)

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4330 on: Sep 08, 2011, 09:36 AM »

This is one of these scenes you never get tired of seeing again and again and again and again... :d)  <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4331 on: Sep 08, 2011, 10:18 AM »
This is one of these scenes you never get tired of seeing again and again and again and again... :d)  <^(

You got that right ;D

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4332 on: Sep 09, 2011, 07:16 AM »


I love set pics <^(

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4333 on: Sep 09, 2011, 09:50 AM »


I love set pics <^(

Me too ¡  <^( In this,that is my screen saver,you can see the chemistry between them ...
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4334 on: Sep 12, 2011, 01:46 PM »


 <^(

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4335 on: Sep 13, 2011, 09:49 AM »

Beautiful image of Heath and Jake,or Ennis and Jack...  <^(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4336 on: Sep 13, 2011, 09:50 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4337 on: Sep 13, 2011, 09:53 AM »
By Boreanaz12
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4338 on: Sep 14, 2011, 08:42 AM »


 <^( <^( <^(

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4339 on: Sep 18, 2011, 03:37 PM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4340 on: Sep 18, 2011, 03:39 PM »
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4341 on: Sep 18, 2011, 04:56 PM »

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4342 on: Sep 20, 2011, 11:57 AM »


Have I mentioned I love them? God, I do.  <^(
Greetings!
Tracionn
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4343 on: Sep 20, 2011, 12:11 PM »


Have I mentioned I love them? God, I do.  <^(
Greetings!
Tracionn

Oh wow...that's beautiful <^(

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4344 on: Sep 20, 2011, 12:15 PM »
Oh wow...that's beautiful <^(

Because they are  :)

Thank you so much!!  ^f^
Tracionn
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4345 on: Sep 21, 2011, 02:21 PM »


tumblr_lrhbtiPABd1r1tnndo1

"Blue"-tiful, isn't it?

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline kitty

  • Old Brokeback got me good
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2488
  • Gender: Female
  • Save a horse, ride a cowboy! Yeehaw!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4346 on: Sep 21, 2011, 03:34 PM »

tumblr_lrhbtiPABd1r1tnndo1

"Blue"-tiful, isn't it?



Oooh I like it! <^(

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4347 on: Sep 22, 2011, 10:11 AM »


Have I mentioned I love them? God, I do.  <^(
Greetings!
Tracionn
Because they are  :)

Thank you so much!!  ^f^
Tracionn

Yes,they are,but your works know how to increase their beauty and the one of their love...And ain't jokin' ¡  #s}
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4348 on: Sep 22, 2011, 10:15 AM »

tumblr_lrhbtiPABd1r1tnndo1

"Blue"-tiful, isn't it?
Yes,bluetiful... <^( Even if blue is sadness colour and,for me at least,SNIT is something full with love and happiness... :d) and something more of course ¡ But never sad.
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline Tracionn

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #4349 on: Sep 22, 2011, 11:12 AM »
Yes,they are,but your works know how to increase their beauty and the one of their love...And ain't jokin' ¡  #s}

 {b} {b} {b} Ah, thank you so much!! I'm utterly happy you think so and like the pic  :) :) :)
You ain't missing me now, are ya?
"It ain't the sex, Ennis. It's you."