Author Topic: Deleted Scenes... 40mins??????  (Read 10858 times)

Offline 54gullwing

• Cassie
Deleted Scenes... 40mins??????
« on: Dec 04, 2006, 02:50 PM »

I have read several accounts on this board and others with people saying " they know there are 40mins " of deleted scenes or some number of minutes to that effect.  How do they know this?  Did i miss something?  Are there spies in the studio leaking this stuff out?  If there is that much unseen footage than for god sake put it on the collectors set and be done with it.  What do yuo guys think, and if anyone knows what are the 40mins of cut scenes?????  THanks....

Offline Insomniac487

• Lureen
Re: Deleted Scenes... 40mins??????
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2008, 04:36 PM »
a little late, but ive been wondering the same too.  if its deleted, it should be on the collector's edition right? I think the information got leaked (fact that theres a deleted scene) but the actual footage hasn't or else all BBM fans would go crazy and links would be everywhere, right? haha

heard it had something to do with ennis & jack saving some hillybillies whose bus got stranded or stuck somewhere? Something like that.  anybody know the details? feel free to correct me
name's kevin

babytammy7

« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2008, 05:55 PM »
Hi there!!

Yes that scene was filmed!! And so many more!! I have the pics if you want them and also I can give you more details about those scenes!!!  ^f^

But all I know is that those scenes are not included in any DVD!!

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #3 on: Jan 04, 2008, 06:44 PM »
You'll find more about this on this link thread:

http://ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=7148.msg296417#msg296417

La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

vedrana

Deleted scenes
« Reply #4 on: Dec 09, 2008, 11:56 AM »
Well, I found this link on another forum and there are some deleted scenes. Not so many photos, but well explained.

http://findingbrokeback.com/Deleted_Scenes/_Deleted_Scenes_Frame.html

Unfortunately nothing about the deleted scene when Ennis finds the shirts...  :\'(

Hope, you'll enjoy Brokies! ^f^

Offline rimasworld

• Ennis
  • If ya can't fix it ya gotta stand it
« Reply #5 on: Dec 23, 2008, 02:54 PM »
When I watch the film, it seems to me there is a time frame missing between the divorce scene where Jack gets turned away & goes to Mexico, and the next scene showing Thanksgiving. I don't know, just seems like maybe another scene with Ennis and Jack would have been appropriate in between those, like the one helping the hippies?  I guess I just want to see more of Ennis & Jack together!

vedrana

« Reply #6 on: Dec 23, 2008, 06:31 PM »
When I watch the film, it seems to me there is a time frame missing between the divorce scene where Jack gets turned away & goes to Mexico, and the next scene showing Thanksgiving. I don't know, just seems like maybe another scene with Ennis and Jack would have been appropriate in between those, like the one helping the hippies?  I guess I just want to see more of Ennis & Jack together!

I guess we all do!  <^(

Offline Rosie

• Jack + Ennis
  • that old cold time
Re: Deleted scenes
« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2008, 01:19 PM »
Well, I found this link on another forum and there are some deleted scenes. Not so many photos, but well explained.

http://findingbrokeback.com/Deleted_Scenes/_Deleted_Scenes_Frame.html

Unfortunately nothing about the deleted scene when Ennis finds the shirts...  :\'(

Hope, you'll enjoy Brokies! ^f^

Wow. That is so interesting.. I hadn't seen all of those before! Thank you loreen.  :^^)
Danny and me, Danny and me,  Danny and me and the sea,
Bobbing out of Pleasure Bay, the islands on our lee;
Spectacle, Georges, Gallops, the sun-wash on the brine
Castle Island where Skovo danced a bear-dance in bear-time.
The Golden Boy has chosen, I know what I will be
Danny and me, seanchai, Danny and me and the sea.

A Map of the Harbor Islands JG Hayes