Support & Services > Forum Guidelines, Tips, FAQs & Updates

FAQs for Discussion Forum

(1/7) > >>

brokebackmountain:

Here are a list of questions that some of you may have. If you have any additional question, feel free to PM or email me at ethan@ennisjack.com

Q. What do you do with my registration information?

The forum does not collect any personal information including your email address and others. Everyone's privacy is and should be respected in this forum.

Q. How can I post?

To post your message, you can either click "reply" or "quote" if you are responding to a specific post. Please minimize the use of quote or edit it so it can save more space and scrolling.

To start a new topic in each board, click "New Topic." Please make sure that your topic is relevant to the description of the board. If not, the topic may be moved by the moderators. Please be as specific as possible for the topic title.

Q. What can I post?

Virtually anything you can relate to the movie. Please keep in mind that it is possible some people have not seen this movie. If you are posting materials containing possible spoilers, please make a note of it on the topic as a courtesy. If you have any new ideas, please let us know and we will be glad to create a new board.

Q. What are the posting options?

When you post, you will see a list of buttons on top of the message box. You can bold, italize, underline, change font siz, type, and color, and also simleys.  :D

Q. Can I volunteer as a moderator?

YES. If you would like to volunteer for moderating a particular board, please let me or other moderators know. This is a community where everyone is invited to get involved. 

Q. How can I set up or modify my profile?

Here is the link for the profile.

Q. How do I know if there are new posts after I log off last time?

If there are new posts, you will see the color of square icon changes from      to   

If the topic has new posts, you will the icon     next to it. Clicking the icon will take you to the last post.

Q. I posted something but now I can't find it anymore

Sometimes posts/topics are moved or merged because of similiarity with existing topics. If you can't find them, you can go to your profile and under your profile, click on "Show the last posts from this person" You will see all the posts and find the location of the particular post you are looking for.

-------
[/font][/size]

brokebackmountain:
-- save for future use --

brokebackmountain:
Q. Can I attach files in the post?

You can attach the following file types: txt, doc, pdf, jpg, gif, mpg, png

Maximum attachment size allowed: 128 KB. In order to attach file, you must a registered member and have at least 10 posts. To attach files, cllick "Additional Options" under the text box and you can browse the files from the location of file and attach.

Guests do not have permission to view or post file attachments. [/font][/size]

jonno:
I can't believe it.  I am Member 1000.  Do I get an award?  A red ribbon?  Something???

Jonno

ethan:

--- Quote from: jonno on Jan 29, 2006, 12:09 PM ---I can't believe it.  I am Member 1000.  Do I get an award?  A red ribbon?  Something???

Jonno

--- End quote ---

You can get a postcard. HERE is how. Congratulations for making this possible, jonno and welcome.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version