Support & Services > Forum Guidelines, Tips, FAQs & Updates

FAQs for Discussion Forum

<< < (2/7) > >>

backtobrokeback:
How much longer do I have to be ALMA ???   :-X

Is there a list of the ranks you've applied on this board? 

Much obliged. 

And as long as I'm stuck being Alma for a while,  let me just say, "JACK NAAAAASTY!"

*Froggy*:

--- Quote from: backtobrokeback on Feb 02, 2006, 07:18 PM ---And as long as I'm stuck being Alma for a while,  let me just say, "JACK NAAAAASTY!"

--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHA!

BTW:
There are five levels of membership groups based on the post counts. The membership group is displayed on the left column under the member's username followed by number of stars. In order to attach file, you will need to have at least 10 posts.

0 - 9  Lureen 

10 - 24  Alma

25 - 49 Jack Jr.

50 - 99 Jack

100 - 249 Ennis Jr.

250 Ennis (you are really a Broke-aholic)

backtobrokeback:
As an admin/mod at two other forums, may I say you might just end up with a board full of Ennis in a short time - this phenomenon is just getting started!

Maybe we could add some of the lower rungs : Joe Aguirre, John Twist, etc. for early posters

Mrs. Twist would be in the middle somewhere, the dear soul, with Cassie, and then Alma Jr. above her. 

And I THINK Jack should be right up there next to Ennis!   Why on earth is Jack Jr in between our two wonderful men?

just my two cents - no offense intended

btb

Toadily:

--- Quote from: backtobrokeback on Feb 02, 2006, 08:40 PM ---As an admin/mod at two other forums, may I say you might just end up with a board full of Ennis in a short time - this phenomenon is just getting started!

Maybe we could add some of the lower rungs : Joe Aguirre, John Twist, etc. for early posters

Mrs. Twist would be in the middle somewhere, the dear soul, with Cassie, and then Alma Jr. above her. 

And I THINK Jack should be right up there next to Ennis!   Why on earth is Jack Jr in between our two wonderful men?

just my two cents - no offense intended

btb

--- End quote ---

no, that's an interesting point. I don't know how Ethan set it up or I would comment more directly.  I mean yes we could go into more characters and then make more posts to get to "Ennis" but let's face it, Ennis is the survivor in this movie so he should be the final stage... (or shoulld Jack, sort of spiritually be the last pinacle?...hmmm)

ethan:
Suggestion taken. I do think Ennis should be the last leve because he is the one who lasts and "suffer" the most. Thanks, backtobrokeback for the suggestion. I will open the discussion for the moderators.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version