Author Topic: Sending a Letter to the Oscar  (Read 12445 times)

Offline frenchcda

• Laments of the hearts
  • Ennis
Re: Sending a Letter to the Oscar
« Reply #30 on: Mar 15, 2006, 08:38 PM »
Well JackluvNasty, I may as well state that Heath ledger oh no god not him, but ENNIS is in my bed at this time sleeping after crying his heart out about what happened to Jack, so I had to comfort him, you know what I mean, LOL so If that was true it would be in my dream the death of me, so as for this post backlash BS the F*****king Academy is not only deaf but blind a hell, it couldn't even read the thousand of e-mails they've received because the night cleaner lets call him " its a tough life here for a pimp" pushed the delete button so no one would know. giver me a break, now back to heath baby gotta go he's waitinnnnnnnnnng ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
       what is a belief if not a lack of knowing

My wounds are deeper than your desires

www.wordsofpeace.com

Offline LuvJackNasty

• Mod-ChickY Brigade
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #31 on: Mar 15, 2006, 09:12 PM »
LOL! You have fun with Heath/Ennis- let him know that I am taking excellent care of Jack for him.  ;D

“What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close, the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."

You may say I'm a dreamer But I'm not the only one I hope someday you'll join us And the world will live as one ~ Imagine- J. Lennon

Offline frenchcda

• Laments of the hearts
  • Ennis
« Reply #32 on: Mar 17, 2006, 11:56 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :-*
       what is a belief if not a lack of knowing

My wounds are deeper than your desires

www.wordsofpeace.com