Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4178984 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3060 on: Jul 28, 2006, 03:47 PM »




The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3061 on: Jul 29, 2006, 04:11 AM »
Good morning everybody... a few of Heath and Michelle together. I love the way they look at each other... am I jealous?? Hell yes!!!!!!  :d) :d) :d)














The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3062 on: Jul 29, 2006, 04:16 AM »
And a few more...









The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3063 on: Jul 29, 2006, 05:52 AM »






Good morning Keren....wonderful photos of Heath as always.   ^f^

I love those ones above, I've got that mag and its gorgeous, and the photos in it are to die for.

This one is from there too.

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3064 on: Jul 29, 2006, 05:59 AM »
Good morning everybody... a few of Heath and Michelle together. I love the way they look at each other... am I jealous?? Hell yes!!!!!!  :d) :d) :d)





I love this one of Heath and Michelle, its so beautiful.  And yes the way they look at each other is so lovely.  *sigh*   

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3065 on: Jul 29, 2006, 06:02 AM »
Heath and Naomi. I think this is a lovely photograph.

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3066 on: Jul 29, 2006, 08:42 AM »
Christie, I'm posting this one again for you because I'm not sure... have you noticed his shoes??  ;)


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3067 on: Jul 29, 2006, 12:17 PM »
Christie, I'm posting this one again for you because I'm not sure... have you noticed his shoes??  ;)



WHY? What's wrong with his shoes? LOL!

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline KillRoy1972

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • The shadow of your presence still haunts me
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3068 on: Jul 29, 2006, 12:42 PM »


He so much looks like someone I know from work, and secretly have a crush on...

I realy like this look on him, Don't like the long hair...

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3069 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:00 PM »


He so much looks like someone I know from work, and secretly have a crush on...


I realy like this look on him, Don't like the long hair...

Question is...WHERE do you work?


Same here about the look, anyway.....









My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline KillRoy1972

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • The shadow of your presence still haunts me
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3070 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:09 PM »


He so much looks like someone I know from work, and secretly have a crush on...


I realy like this look on him, Don't like the long hair...

Question is...WHERE do you work?


Same here about the look, anyway.....











'Cource I'm NOT gonna tell...

I don't share  ;)

he's not gay anyway as far as I know, And I don't think he knows I am... Allthough he likes my company above others... :s)

Wishfull thinking


Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3071 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:14 PM »


'Cource I'm NOT gonna tell...

 ;)


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  ^^)



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline KillRoy1972

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • The shadow of your presence still haunts me
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3072 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:16 PM »
Maybe I can take his picture...

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3073 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:17 PM »












You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3074 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:17 PM »
LOL, frances. just wanted to post the same pic ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3075 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:22 PM »












hm.. I like him with longer hair. <^(
or short hair. or no hair  ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3076 on: Jul 29, 2006, 01:53 PM »
Hello to all the heathlovers.. <^(
and sweetheath dreams to me... ^o





"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline KillRoy1972

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 47
  • Gender: Male
  • The shadow of your presence still haunts me
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3077 on: Jul 29, 2006, 02:50 PM »
ouch, the third is just a really bad picture imo..

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3078 on: Jul 29, 2006, 03:21 PM »
Oh, I'm only gone for a few hours and now I come back to see so many of my favorite pics!!  <^( <^( <^( And as usual I'm drooling over the Vanity Fair cover pic... CAN HE PUSH HIS JEANS JUST A LITTLE BIT LOWER... THANK YOU!!!

Now, when I look at this one I don't see Heath - I see young Ennis!

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3079 on: Jul 29, 2006, 03:30 PM »










The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3080 on: Jul 29, 2006, 03:33 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3081 on: Jul 29, 2006, 05:17 PM »
Christie, I'm posting this one again for you because I'm not sure... have you noticed his shoes??  ;)



Honey I did notice the shoes, and I was smiling to myself thinking "why do I like Heath's shoes?"   ^*()

It just wasnt one of my fave pics of the ones you posted, cos I was kind of looking at his face, its very distracting!  ;)
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3082 on: Jul 29, 2006, 05:20 PM »
Talking of shoes......they actually look like they are about to come apart at the toe!  ;D  Go Heath, you are just so cool.  :*(

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3083 on: Jul 29, 2006, 05:42 PM »
Saw "The Sin Eater" aka "The Order" last night......the film was ok, but Heath was beautiful in it.  It was worth it just for that. I loved his hair in this film.   <^(  <^(




"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3084 on: Jul 30, 2006, 07:52 AM »
Yes Christie, he really looks beautiful in these pics...  <^(  <^(  <^(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

aimi15

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3085 on: Jul 30, 2006, 08:45 AM »
Christie - you were right! Heath does look gorgeous in 'The Sin Eater'. Yummy!

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3086 on: Jul 30, 2006, 08:47 AM »
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3087 on: Jul 30, 2006, 12:25 PM »
Wow!! Hanna what a collection...stunning!!! O0 <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3088 on: Jul 30, 2006, 12:26 PM »


Isn't he delicious...  <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3089 on: Jul 30, 2006, 12:27 PM »
Wow!! Hanna what a collection...stunning!!! O0 <^(
Thank you :-* That was another result of my lazy sunday  ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.