Poll

To hear or not to hear, zat is ze question?

Heard it?
53 (31.2%)
Not heard it?
117 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 151

Author Topic: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL  (Read 223426 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #120 on: May 05, 2006, 09:35 AM »
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...


Really?  I don't hear Ennis say it when he grabs Jack's shirt and right before the action starts.  But, it would make sense to me!  I only hear Ennis mumble it out when he is unzipping, like he can't get that zipper down fast enough.   ;)  Must go watch again and again and again!   ;D

First Jack, and now Ennis too... hmmm... with all the different opinions here one might get the impression that they were grunting the F word thruout the whole scene!  ???
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #121 on: May 05, 2006, 10:21 AM »
I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D

I know!  All that time and research; you are so dedicated.  Me too!  I've put in more "research" on the tent scenes in BBM than I did getting my four year college degree!   ;D

LMAO ;D I think the same goes for me, mind - I don't remember ever researching anything this carefully in eight years at university ;D
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #122 on: May 05, 2006, 10:30 AM »
I definitely hear Ennis say F...more like when he grabs Jack's shirt just before the pounding begins...
I am not feint of heart...will keep trying til I bloody well hear it!!!

And, yes, have you lost your mind???
Oscar?...ptu, ptu...* spitting evil spirits away*



Really?  I don't hear Ennis say it when he grabs Jack's shirt and right before the action starts.  But, it would make sense to me!  I only hear Ennis mumble it out when he is unzipping, like he can't get that zipper down fast enough.   ;)  Must go watch again and again and again!   ;D

Did seem he was having a little trouble getting that zipper down fast enough, didn't he?  Maybe he was cussing that zipper !

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Cherrycake, I thought this was much easier to hear than the "I love you" line in Jack's bedroom.  If you listen closely, it's uttered between Ennis' grunts.

I tried and tried.. what's on the screen at the time?  what the timer say on the counter?  i think I kinda hear a 'oooof'

The first "f*ck me" is at 28:20 and the second, at 28:22

I'm laughing here because I knew exactly where those f**k me's were at.
I was kind of shy about sharing that, but hell........   shoulda shared the time long time ago.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2006, 10:39 AM »
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.


Offline danac

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Gender: Female
  • She Got Lucky.
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #125 on: May 05, 2006, 11:32 AM »
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.



I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D
This ain't no little thing that's happenin' here.

Offline stacp

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 658
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #126 on: May 05, 2006, 12:41 PM »
I've definitely heard the F....k me from Jack, but haven't heard Ennis yet.  Guess I better get the headphones out and
try it again..... sigh.......   I am so dedicated to my research ! 
Work, work, work. ;D

I know!  All that time and research; you are so dedicated.  Me too!  I've put in more "research" on the tent scenes in BBM than I did getting my four year college degree!   ;D

LMAO ;D I think the same goes for me, mind - I don't remember ever researching anything this carefully in eight years at university ;D

Me neither!  I am now going for my degree in Brokebackology with a minor in Tentology.  Anyone here want to join me?   ;D

Offline stacp

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 658
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2006, 12:43 PM »
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.



I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

ROTFLMAO!!!!  Thanks for setting us all "straight." 

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #128 on: May 05, 2006, 01:08 PM »
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #129 on: May 05, 2006, 01:19 PM »
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

Hey, I thought Yellow Submarine was what Ennis was humming when he was on his way back up the mountain with
supplies..... right before the dumb ass mules took off and scattered food everywhere !!
Or.,....  was it Water Walking Jesus?????

Offline danac

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 72
  • Gender: Female
  • She Got Lucky.
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #130 on: May 05, 2006, 01:24 PM »
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

No. It's when he hum "Yes, we have no bananas..."
This ain't no little thing that's happenin' here.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #131 on: May 05, 2006, 08:48 PM »
I still don't hear it. I hear " Hey, Ennis, bring that joystick over here and put it where the sun don't shine!"   ;D

LOL! Can you tell me the exact second he says that???  :o :o :o Was that before or after Ennis was humming "yellow submarine"??

No. It's when he hum "Yes, we have no bananas..."

He didn't need a banana ! :D
Did I say that ? ;)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2006, 12:52 PM »
I don't know.... maybe I'm just weird, but Jack's F...k me in that scene just makes it hot to me !
Ennis's head dropping on Jack's back afterward with a Kathunk is so sweet too.




You are so not weird!  Every moment is drop-dead swoon-making.

Love this thread  :-*  Not only hot, but hilarious (Brokebackology with the minor in Tentology indeed!)

ks / kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline guyinjax

  • musician
  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 135
  • Gender: Male
  • Ennis Del Mar is my hero
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2006, 04:29 PM »
I hope this isn't true
Ennis Del Mar is my hero!

Offline CherryCake

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 718
  • Gender: Male
  • You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2006, 05:58 PM »
ok, people... I have listened over and over  for Jack to say F*CK ME for weeks, and it wasn't until 3 days ago when I heard what could be interpreted as F*UCK* ME.  I was not as clear as I thought it would be.  Still, the rthymn and and sounds are similiar but I don't think it is...
It was cool though....
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"




Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2006, 06:01 PM »
I've listened a few times (at full volume) and I'm not sure.  I think I WANT to hear Jack say it, but...
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline Silk

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 55
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2006, 12:05 AM »
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2006, 04:06 AM »
Sorry, can't hear it, as much as I try.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline ethan

  • Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 11247
  • Country: us
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2006, 12:29 PM »
Me neither after my 4th DVD viewing yesterday.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2006, 12:33 PM »
I wasn't even trying to hear it when I heard it !
I was doing emails when it was on,  just half listening. 
I heard it, then went what?
Backed it up and listened again.  It's there.

Offline dirtbiker

  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 2768
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2006, 03:32 PM »
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2006, 03:46 PM »
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D

Me neither !
Did you hear Jack say Ohhhh  Ennis right before he said f....k me?

Offline stacp

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 658
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #142 on: May 17, 2006, 04:03 PM »
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.

What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 

Offline dirtbiker

  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 2768
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #143 on: May 17, 2006, 04:08 PM »
This happened in the second tent scene, not the first...

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #144 on: May 17, 2006, 05:03 PM »
When they do the really big DVD maybe they could have the actors put that in.  I would pay an extra few bucks.  You know a "voice over".

You know most people would read those word's and freak or cringe.  Actually I think those words would be appropriate in that tent.

I put my little ear right up to the screen and turned the volume up really high (no one was home of course) and I did not or could not hear that.  I really tried.  I heard I'm sorry-- I heard "it's alright" and "lie back" and that is pretty freakin' HOT to me.

What?!  There's a "lie back?"  That's sexier than hell.  When did that happen?  Sorry to be OT. 


What??  "Lie back"?  I'm going to faint.  I totally hear the "it's alright" (and some say, "Sorry") but have never heard "lie back."  Anyway, I know, I know, OT but not much...does Ennis say this?  Jack's the one who lies back first, pulling Ennis down with him.

I don't cringe at f**k me -- I think it's wonderful, between these two.  It would probably be liberating for them, to out and out say it to each other.

I don't care if they do or don't say any of these things, but it's sure fun to fantasize that we hear them.  Heath and Jake certainly gave us enough to go on, to let our imaginations do the rest.  Just like Ang likes to do, too.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline CrimsonSky

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
  • Gender: Female
  • just like this always...
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #145 on: May 17, 2006, 06:05 PM »
I can't make my mind up about this, sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don't ??? There's a lot of noise going on there anyway, what with all the heavy breathing, and their clothes rustling, and we'll probably never know for sure unless Jake or Heath decide to tell us one day ;)

I agree with ksxks, it doesn't really bother me if it's there or not. If it is it would fit perfectly within the raw nature of the scene, and if it isn't, it might as well be, cause actions speak louder than words, and Jack's actions were definitely saying it loud and clear!! ;) :o
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #146 on: May 17, 2006, 06:13 PM »
I can't make my mind up about this, sometimes I hear it and sometimes I don't ??? There's a lot of noise going on there anyway, what with all the heavy breathing, and their clothes rustling, and we'll probably never know for sure unless Jake or Heath decide to tell us one day ;)

I agree with ksxks, it doesn't really bother me if it's there or not. If it is it would fit perfectly within the raw nature of the scene, and if it isn't, it might as well be, cause actions speak louder than words, and Jack's actions were definitely saying it loud and clear!! ;) :o

Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #147 on: May 17, 2006, 07:26 PM »
it's as plain as can be for me...  don't even have to turn up the volume anymore... ;D

Same here.  Once I knew what to listen for and where to listen, I have no problem.  It isn't like someone talking. It is a combination breath and words.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #148 on: May 17, 2006, 07:31 PM »
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline karen1129

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 504
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack says "F*ck Me!" in 1st tent scene!!! - *Spoiler* - New POLL
« Reply #149 on: May 17, 2006, 09:09 PM »
Wooo Hoooo.  it sure did.
The way Jack said it was not in a vulgar way either.   

Jack should have kept his mouth shut.  He got Ennis so hot it only took 27 seconds.  IF he hadn't have said anything, it might have lasted 30 or 35 seconds.   ;)



ROFLMAO.  Very good !   ;D
I never thought of it that way !! I'll take 35 seconds over 27 any day !!!