Author Topic: Jack farther's words  (Read 3733 times)

Offline francis

  • i fell in love with Wyoming
  • Cassie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Gender: Female
Jack farther's words
« on: Jun 05, 2006, 01:39 AM »
Yesterday i watched Brokeback again and i found smth new (i watched BBM million times, it's interesting, how could i miss it?? :X)

Do you remember the scene, when Ennis comes to Jack's parents? This's very painful indeed. and, in the middle of Ennis and Jack farther's dialog, farther suddenly says that Jack wanted to come to a place near his parents with another boy, who lived near them and Jack even thought of divorce with Lureen.
I don't believe mr Twist, 'cuz the way he was saying that words was very wicked and spiteful , maybe he hated Jack because of his homosexuality. And maybe he hated Ennis and wanted to tear him down. I think Jack's farther lied, but that frase made me very upset yesterday Xx
what would you say about?
There's a blade by the bed
And a hole in my head
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops..
{c}Shivaree

_BBM makes me sure, that smtimes I'm loosing my mind!!

_J&E are our new Romeo&Juliett.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jack farther's words
« Reply #1 on: Jun 05, 2006, 06:33 AM »
Hello francis, welcome.

Several points you raised have previously been discusswed in a number of old threads.  I will point you to 2 which are of particular interest:

Did Jack finally give up on Ennis? 
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=1cab736bb11f0e41c2f91895dfe9efd0&topic=304.0

Jack's dad
http://www.ennisjack.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=1cab736bb11f0e41c2f91895dfe9efd0&topic=996.0

I hope you will find the discussions here useful.

As I have mentioned in previous threads, I believe that Jack finally gave up having a shared life with Ennis.  But Jack never stopped loving Ennis.

I will probably merge this thread later on with one of the above 2 threads.  Let me know your preference.  :)





Offline francis

  • i fell in love with Wyoming
  • Cassie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jack farther's words
« Reply #2 on: Jun 06, 2006, 04:47 AM »
hello, nice to meet you  ;D

omg, i'm a fool.
thank you a lot, i'll read both topics to 'stand.
There's a blade by the bed
And a hole in my head
A dog on the floor
And some cash on the nightstand
When I'm all alone the dreaming stops..
{c}Shivaree

_BBM makes me sure, that smtimes I'm loosing my mind!!

_J&E are our new Romeo&Juliett.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jack farther's words
« Reply #3 on: Jun 06, 2006, 10:11 AM »
hello, nice to meet you  ;D

omg, i'm a fool.
thank you a lot, i'll read both topics to 'stand.

There are a lot of threads here francis.  Don't be hard on yourself.  :)