Author Topic: Back on the BIG SCREEN- BBM in Wisconsin  (Read 4054 times)

Offline horsewrangler

• Alma Jr.
  • horse wrangler
Back on the BIG SCREEN- BBM in Wisconsin
« on: Aug 06, 2006, 04:09 AM »

Wisconsin residents will have another opportunity to see BBM on the big screen.  As part of their Summer Oscar Series @ Westgate Art Cinemas.  BBM will screen at 4:30 pm on Sunday, August 20th.  Ticket prices are $2.50 which includes a free bag of popcorn!

340 Westgate Mall
    Madison, WI
    (608) 271-4033

http://www.marcustheaters.com/theater.cfm?theater_id=2213
His chest was heaving. He could smell Jack-the intensely familiar odor of cigarettes, musky sweat and a faint sweetness like grass, and with it the rushing cold of the mountain.     Annie Proulx

Offline dalemidex

• Alma
  • Friend that's more words than you spoke in 2 weeks
Re: Back on the BIG SCREEN- BBM in Wisconsin
« Reply #1 on: Aug 08, 2006, 12:40 PM »
Ugh!!!   Only an hour away and I  don't think I can make it that day!!  As much as I'm looking forward to seeing BBM in Waukegan IL on 8/28, and most certainly meeting others from this gruop who will also be there, I suspect that it might not exactly be a real movie-house experience.  But it sounds like Madison will be, and I'll miss it.   :(   Dang!  Dang! Dang!

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
Re: Back on the BIG SCREEN- BBM in Wisconsin
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2006, 02:03 PM »
Thanks for posting this info, adrian.delmar.

Wishing I could be there. I guess I will be watching DVD.  :\'( How I miss the boys on the big screen.
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed