Author Topic: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----  (Read 125577 times)

Offline forbiddenlovers

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 104
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #120 on: Apr 10, 2006, 09:19 AM »
One of my chuckleworthy moments was when Jack and Ennis are leaving BBM after their sheep herding days are over. Ennis says "I can't believe I left my damn shirt up there" And the look on Jack's face as he feigns innocence and says "yeah" as if to say " I stole your shirt and you don't even know it!!" And then, what makes it so powerful is how we come to find out what happens to that shirt. So cute!!
Ann :)
~~I wish I knew how to quit you~~

Beautiful icon from Cherry Sin at Live Journal

Offline donnaread

  • Love is a force of nature
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 286
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #121 on: Apr 10, 2006, 02:46 PM »
 

Love also the scene where Jack is peeling spuds, Ennis washing himself in the background, and Jack ABSOLUTELY REFUSING to look!  You can see the solid concentration on his face, and I don't think that's got anything to do with the spuds.  He also swallows at one point, his concentration is so rigid.


What makes me smile about THIS scene, is Ennis washing himself with his hat on, lol.  I also find it interesting that he washes between his legs before he washes under his arms...I'm not looking to closely am I? ;D  Donna
This is the forest primeval.  The murmuring pines and the hemlocks, bearded with moss, and in garments green, indistinct in the twilight...but where are the hearts that beneath it leaped...

Offline donnaread

  • Love is a force of nature
  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 286
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #122 on: Apr 10, 2006, 02:58 PM »
something that makes my heart smile is Ennis rubbing Jacks arm as they are laying in bed in motel.  He does it over and over....it is so darn affectionate.

Karind,

I love that scene too - and I noticed on my last viewing how often he rubs Jack's arm and hugs it!  And I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but in that scene Ennis keeps saying 'yep?' 'no?' 'aha' and other things while Jack is talking about the rodeo..almost as if he is so in love he just likes to hear him talk.  It is very very affectionate.  I don't know quite how to explain it but Ennis takes a great deal more interest in Jack and what he has to say than he ever does with anyone else.  The motel scene brings this into sharp focus IMO.

Alicat

I like at the end of this scene Ennis says something like, "You look O.K. to me."  I'm sure he looks better than O.K. to you, Ennis!
Did he really say that in the movie?  I rememeber it in the story, but not the movie.  Donna  ???
This is the forest primeval.  The murmuring pines and the hemlocks, bearded with moss, and in garments green, indistinct in the twilight...but where are the hearts that beneath it leaped...

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #123 on: Apr 10, 2006, 04:12 PM »
something that makes my heart smile is Ennis rubbing Jacks arm as they are laying in bed in motel.  He does it over and over....it is so darn affectionate.

Karind,

I love that scene too - and I noticed on my last viewing how often he rubs Jack's arm and hugs it!  And I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but in that scene Ennis keeps saying 'yep?' 'no?' 'aha' and other things while Jack is talking about the rodeo..almost as if he is so in love he just likes to hear him talk.  It is very very affectionate.  I don't know quite how to explain it but Ennis takes a great deal more interest in Jack and what he has to say than he ever does with anyone else.  The motel scene brings this into sharp focus IMO.

Alicat

I like at the end of this scene Ennis says something like, "You look O.K. to me."  I'm sure he looks better than O.K. to you, Ennis!
Did he really say that in the movie?  I rememeber it in the story, but not the movie.  Donna  ???

You are correct Donna.  Dropped from movie but was in the book.  Not sure why they dropped it from the movie though.  Was a good line. 

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

JerBear418720

  • Guest
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #124 on: Apr 10, 2006, 04:28 PM »
The funniest line in the movie and I'm sure it has been quoted here is when Cassie says, "He even talks." 9 times seeing it at the local theater and it always got a laugh. Still does for me when I watch the DVD.

I thought the funniest was:  "We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat em!".

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #125 on: Apr 10, 2006, 04:44 PM »
The funniest line in the movie and I'm sure it has been quoted here is when Cassie says, "He even talks." 9 times seeing it at the local theater and it always got a laugh. Still does for me when I watch the DVD.

I thought the funniest was:  "We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat em!".

Yes, I liked that too.  Especially the way Ennis says it.  And I liked the very next line, "What's the matter with you? There's a thousand of 'em."

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline Stephen

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 306
  • Gender: Male
  • Tragedy: "Wisdom too late."
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #126 on: Apr 11, 2006, 06:42 AM »
The funniest line in the movie and I'm sure it has been quoted here is when Cassie says, "He even talks." 9 times seeing it at the local theater and it always got a laugh. Still does for me when I watch the DVD.

I thought the funniest was:  "We're supposed to guard the sheep, not eat em!".

Yes, I liked that too.  Especially the way Ennis says it.  And I liked the very next line, "What's the matter with you? There's a thousand of 'em."



Yes, Patriot, I agree; the sheep references are a hoot, especially as you say, the way the lines are delivered, in that dead-pan matter-of-fact way!   
"One more chain to break to get closer to you"

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #127 on: Apr 11, 2006, 06:56 AM »
I like this one, and others also, but this one is so great :)

Jack: Is there anything interesting up there in Heaven?
Ennis: I was just sending up a prayer of thanks.
Jack: For what?
Ennis: For you forgettin’ to bring that harmonica!
I’m enjoyin’ the peace and quiet. (and Ennis winks the eye and smiles, and Jack is laughing :D )
« Last Edit: Apr 11, 2006, 06:58 AM by Twisted »
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #128 on: Apr 26, 2006, 10:47 PM »
There's a moment that always makes me smile. When Ennis is introduced to Cassie, after she says her name, he says "Ennis..pause..Del Mar" as if remembering the teasing from Jack at their first meeting. And I love the look on his face.
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #129 on: Apr 26, 2006, 11:01 PM »
Ennis: ... What ?


 ;D

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #130 on: Apr 27, 2006, 03:04 AM »
I think all my favourite bits have already been mentioned, but I guess they bear mentioning again (especially since I have now seen almost all of the movie again)

My absolute favourite bit is the "sending up a prayer of thanks" bit - Ennis looking all angelic, Jack fishing for a compliment ("For what?" hoping Ennis is going to say "for being here with you"), Ennis's joke, Jack's laugh, Ennis's smile and the twinkle in his eye - so, so sweet. Although I guess it's bittersweet as we know Ennis is about to shoot Jack's dreams down in flames.

I also love all the bits where Jack is flirting with Ennis, even before Ennis realises it - the glances outside Aguirre's trailer, the flicking of his rodeo belt etc

And I totally agree with whoever said that the way that Ennis strokes Jack's arm in the motel scene makes them smile - it's so loving and, to me, it's so typically Ennis - Jack says how he feel, while Ennis shows it.

Oh, and the reunion kiss - that definitely makes me smile, although maybe not for the most pure of reasons ;D
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #131 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:06 AM »
And I totally agree with whoever said that the way that Ennis strokes Jack's arm in the motel scene makes them smile - it's so loving and, to me, it's so typically Ennis - Jack says how he feel, while Ennis shows it.

What a beautiful way to put it Lindsey. Now you've made me smile  :)
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline stephan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 4651
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #132 on: Apr 27, 2006, 04:23 AM »
My absolute favourite bit is the "sending up a prayer of thanks" bit - Ennis looking all angelic, Jack fishing for a compliment ("For what?" hoping Ennis is going to say "for being here with you"), Ennis's joke, Jack's laugh, Ennis's smile and the twinkle in his eye - so, so sweet. (...)


Thank you for that remark, NoReins. Of course Jack was fishing for a compliment, a romantic one - of course ! Now I get it. Ennis's actual reply is a romantic one as well, I've only just realised it. That makes me realise that I've been the recipient of romantic remarks and not always realised it. :-\

Here's another one for smiles : when Ennis returns after falling off the horse because of the bear, and Jack greets him with irritation, Ennis doesn't respond with violence (as he will later, and with many people), he seems almost apologetic, and that makes jack go all motherly   :D

Sunflower79

  • Guest
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #133 on: Apr 27, 2006, 05:38 AM »
 one of favorite scenes even though it ends up being sad because they have to leave is when Jack comes and ropes Ennis with his rope..:)

when Jack and Ennis are sitting around the camp fire..and Jack does his rodeo routine..hehe
just too funny, and Ennis remarks about Jack forgetting is harmonica cute too sending up a prayer of thanks hehe..

when they are wrestling around on the ground near the tent area..and just playing around..:)

when Jack tells his father in law off at thanksgiving..that was great :)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #134 on: Apr 27, 2006, 06:31 AM »
one of favorite scenes even though it ends up being sad because they have to leave is when Jack comes and ropes Ennis with his rope..:)

Yes, this is very bittersweet.  The feeling I got seeing the beginning of this scene was not unlike going back home from a nice vacation.  For Ennis and Jack, BBM was their Arcadia...

Thank you.


Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #135 on: Apr 27, 2006, 06:41 AM »
Ennis: ... What ?

I've probaby mentioned this scene in several posts.  It's still a favorite!
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline that_gal

  • Cassie
  • *
  • Posts: 14
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #136 on: Apr 27, 2006, 09:30 AM »
One of my favorite scenes is when Ennis tells Jack, "You better be quiet with that harmonica, you'll run the sheep off again!" Very funny, and by the tone in Ennis' voice you can tell how much he cares for Jack.
Just one of the many of the great scenes!

Offline TJ

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 209
  • Gender: Male
  • TJ's real name is Joe Allen Doty
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #137 on: Apr 27, 2006, 03:10 PM »
 

Love also the scene where Jack is peeling spuds, Ennis washing himself in the background, and Jack ABSOLUTELY REFUSING to look!  You can see the solid concentration on his face, and I don't think that's got anything to do with the spuds.  He also swallows at one point, his concentration is so rigid.


What makes me smile about THIS scene, is Ennis washing himself with his hat on, lol.  I also find it interesting that he washes between his legs before he washes under his arms...I'm not looking to closely am I? ;D  Donna

In Annie Proulx's original short story, Ennis does not move from the campfire to the side of the tent to "warsh everything (he) can reach," he does it standing in in front of Jack and he sloshes water from the washcloth onto the fire. Ennis wears no underwear and no socks in the book, which Jack noticed.

I would say that Ennis Del Mar gave Jack Twist the full frontal view while he washed between his legs. I don't think that either of them would have been shy about being naked in front of each other.

I grew up in the country, mostly in Rogers County, Oklahoma.  When I was in early puberty, we lived in the NE corner of the county up the hill from Little Pryor Creek. When some male relatives close to my and my brother's age, we went skinny dippin' in the creek. I got teased by my oldest first cousin because he sort of made fun of my erection. He should have been jealous.
Speaking of "skinny dippin'," we moved to Tulsa in December of '59 when I was a junior in High School. I took the required PE class and on Wednesdays, we went swimming in the pool on campus and we wore nothing in the room where the pool was. A guy who was probably built just like Annie Proulx described Ennis was in that class with long arms and legs. When he dived from the edge of the pool, he made me think of a giant skinny frog with an extra leg.
(Ennis) is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream . . . lets a panel of the dream slide forward . . . it might stoke the day, rewarm that old, cold time on the mountain when they owned the world and nothing seemed wrong.

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #138 on: Apr 27, 2006, 03:29 PM »
A guy who was probably built just like Annie Proulx described Ennis was in that class with long arms and legs. When he dived from the edge of the pool, he made me think of a giant skinny frog with an extra leg.

This is way  ,  but your description sure was funny! LOL!!

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline TJ

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 209
  • Gender: Male
  • TJ's real name is Joe Allen Doty
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #139 on: Apr 27, 2006, 05:00 PM »
When Jack was doing laundry by hand in the movie, he was naked except for his boots. I have seen old western photos which were similar to that.

I have even seen vintage pics of cowboys in pools of water, for bathing purposes, and most of them had hats on, too.
(Ennis) is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream . . . lets a panel of the dream slide forward . . . it might stoke the day, rewarm that old, cold time on the mountain when they owned the world and nothing seemed wrong.

Offline rabjr1

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1886
  • Gender: Male
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #140 on: Apr 27, 2006, 06:15 PM »
1)
   "What?"

   "Friend, that's the most words you spoke in two weeks"

 
2) campfire embrace/lullaby scene.  because that is what we all want.
RAB aka Raoul The Really Rotten

Offline boo_boo

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2493
  • Gender: Female
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #141 on: Apr 27, 2006, 06:17 PM »
I crack up everytime I hear Jack say "f**k Aguirre" when he's dragging the sheep.  It's his voice, totally funny. ;D
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline FlwrChild

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 18550
  • Gender: Female
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #142 on: Apr 27, 2006, 07:57 PM »
I crack up everytime I hear Jack say "f**k Aguirre" when he's dragging the sheep.  It's his voice, totally funny. ;D

Yes!
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #143 on: Apr 28, 2006, 12:40 AM »
I crack up everytime I hear Jack say "f**k Aguirre" when he's dragging the sheep.  It's his voice, totally funny. ;D

So funny (and true)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #144 on: Apr 28, 2006, 07:37 AM »
1) everything regarding Jack's harmonica

2) Jack: "I was just thinking out loud"
    Ennis: "yeah, you're a real thinker".

3) Ennis: "you girls need a push or something?"
    Girls: "no..."

4) Jack: "I am pretty good with a can opener though".

5) "F**K AGUIRRE!!!"

... Just to name a few...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #145 on: Apr 28, 2006, 07:50 AM »
I know loads of others have said it but Ennis's "What?" in response to Jack smiling at him when he's finally opened up is just too cute.

Another one I noticed last night is the way that Ennis moves his cup up to his face to hide the grin when he's just come out with the "my daddy used to say that rodeo cowboys is all f*ck ups" line - he knows that what he's just said is going to wind Jack up and he's enjoying the moment immensely. Someone said somewhere else that Jack is probably Ennis's first real friend - and this bit shows just how happy he is to have that comradeship (as well as maybe being the first real hint that Ennis is, subconciously at least, attracted to Jack)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Koka

  • Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2364
  • Country: hr
  • Gender: Female
  • Where bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey spring
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #146 on: Apr 28, 2006, 09:32 AM »
oh wow, let's see...ummh, that THING monroe uses to cut the turkey- dunno way, but cracks me up every time :D :D :D

then when ennis says 'that's more word I've spoken in a year'

the harmonica ( 'I'm enjoying the peace and quiet' )

Lureen's hair ( after the first shock, I totally got used to it and I do think it looks great on her )

LaShawn and everything about her ( being a total blabber mouth myself :D :D :D )

'I'm pretty good with a can opened though'-'can't be more worse than me then' :D
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline CrimsonSky

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 920
  • Gender: Female
  • just like this always...
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2006, 08:59 AM »
A couple of moments that make me smile that I haven't seen mentioned here:

The smile on Jack's face when Ennis returns after being thrown off the horse. It's only a quick little smile, but it says everything about how worried he'd been about Ennis not being there, and the joy and relief that he's ok :)(before he goes into his 'angry husband' act lol ;D), and then when he uses his scarf to clean Ennis's wound, so sweet... :)

Also, when they are reunited and Ennis tells Alma he probably won't be back that night "When we get to drinkin' and talkin' and all" ;D I feel bad for laughing cos you've got to feel a bit sorry for Alma, but the way Ennis says it just cracks me up for some reason ;D

(This is my first post here btw, hi everyone :))   
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 09:13 AM by CrimsonSky »
There was some open space between what he knew and what he tried to believe, but nothing could be done about it, and if you can't fix it you've got to stand it.

Offline irving

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 57
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2006, 10:01 AM »
I smiled at the cuts where Jack is looking down at the camp where Ennis is, and Ennis looks up the mountain where Jack is.

 :D :D :D

yeah...it wasnt until my 5th or 6th time in the theater that I noticed this.  When ennis is looking up at the mountaint...and then the camera jumps in for a closer shot...i believe there are 3 times that this is done...anyway...u can SEE jack on his horse ...but you have to look closely...the first time i saw him I was like...OH MY GOD...THERE HE IS !!!

ONE of my fav scenes is Jack and Lureen in the backseat of her dad's car.  When she says "you don't think Im too fast do you? think we should put the brakes on?"....and he says.."fast or slow..i just like the direction youre goin."....u can just see Lureens face as she falls in love with him right at that instant....as do i....well i actually fell in love with him as soon as he got out of his truck...but.....when he says those words I just MELT. *sigh*

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: BBM Moments that Make you Smile ---- Spoiler ----
« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2006, 10:09 AM »
A couple of moments that make me smile that I haven't seen mentioned here:

The smile on Jack's face when Ennis returns after being thrown off the horse. It's only a quick little smile, but it says everything about how worried he'd been about Ennis not being there, and the joy and relief that he's ok :)(before he goes into his 'angry husband' act lol ;D), and then when he uses his scarf to clean Ennis's wound, so sweet... :)

Also, when they are reunited and Ennis tells Alma he probably won't be back that night "When we get to drinkin' and talkin' and all" ;D I feel bad for laughing cos you've got to feel a bit sorry for Alma, but the way Ennis says it just cracks me up for some reason ;D

(This is my first post here btw, hi everyone :))   

Hi CrimsonSky, and welcome to the BBM Forum.

Yes, the look on Jack's face while waiting for Ennis and when Ennis got back was funny indeed.  He sure was relieved when Ennis got there wasn't he. But of course he couldn't let Ennis know that could he.

Looking forward to reading your other posts.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.