Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4178269 times)

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23370 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:52 AM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23371 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:53 AM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23372 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:53 AM »

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23373 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:55 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23374 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:56 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23375 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:58 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23376 on: Oct 01, 2008, 09:59 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23377 on: Oct 01, 2008, 10:04 AM »
My computer is so slow today... and my PB hardly moves  :(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23378 on: Oct 01, 2008, 10:05 AM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Emzan

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7721
  • Gender: Female
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23379 on: Oct 01, 2008, 10:49 AM »



This picture is gorgeuse <^(

Have fun in Brussels Keren ^f^
Nuke the EFF on!!

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23380 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:29 AM »
I'm getting ready for Brussels... I'm all packed and ready to leave tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to meet my fellow brokies again, but that also means that I won't be around here for a few days... unless I can get a hold of someone's laptop!



Bon voyage, Keren!

we will try not to be too naughty when the mod's not around #) ;)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23381 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:33 AM »
Oh my, he has clean shoes. And they look almost new... :-\\   That makes me confused  ;D ;D ;D

But he and Michelle look so so happy and in love  <^( <^( <^(

excuse me. they are the time honoured brown soled shoes that he wore very frequently and that got their own tag in my PB :*(


koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23382 on: Oct 01, 2008, 11:49 AM »



i wonder what he's looking for?  ??? x***x

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23383 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:27 PM »
Bon voyage, Keren!

we will try not to be too naughty when the mod's not around #) ;)

Don't try to take advantage of my Heathy while I'm not here! %(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23384 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:29 PM »
i wonder what he's looking for?  ??? x***x

Just checking if it's still there. ;)

Seriously, I think that was when she touched him where he got hit and it hurt so he removed her hand...
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23385 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:29 PM »
i wonder what he's looking for?  ??? x***x

 ;D 

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23386 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:34 PM »
excuse me. they are the time honoured brown soled shoes that he wore very frequently and that got their own tag in my PB :*(



I still prefer the scruffy ones  ::)

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23387 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:46 PM »
Don't try to take advantage of my Heathy while I'm not here! %(

oh i was trying to make a list of "things to do while the mod's not looking":

1. post more than one heath pics in each post (so much hotness would kill the server :P)
2. post huuuuuuge heathy pics,
3. discuss naughty topics,
4. post Candy caps showing the mole on heath's bum,
5. well actually i cannot think of anything else ;)

I still prefer the scruffy ones  ::)



me too, esp with the zippy trousers :)

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23388 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:48 PM »
one of my very favourite heathy outfits:



 <^(

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23389 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:51 PM »

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23390 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:55 PM »
oh i was trying to make a list of "things to do while the mod's not looking":

1. post more than one heath pics in each post (so much hotness would kill the server :P)
2. post huuuuuuge heathy pics,
3. discuss naughty topics,
4. post Candy caps showing the mole on heath's bum,
5. well actually i cannot think of anything else ;)

 ;D ;D ;D

one of my very favourite heathy outfits:



 <^(

Aww, the second you mentioned the zippy trousers I thought about this pic! :clap:
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23391 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:58 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23392 on: Oct 01, 2008, 12:59 PM »

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23393 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:00 PM »

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23394 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:01 PM »


The scruffy shoes again... (^) (^) (^) and isn't he a gentleman, offering her his arm like that? <^(

I can't remember, was that the MTV awards? What year?

btw, number 5 on your list should be "quoting pics without downsizing them". ;)

I can't believe I'm actually giving you ideas. :-X
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23395 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:04 PM »


The scruffy shoes again... (^) (^) (^) and isn't he a gentleman, offering her his arm like that? <^(

and he's also wearing the pinstriped trousers that are probably a part of the pinstripe suit :)

Quote
I can't remember, was that the MTV awards? What year?

yep. 2002.

Quote
btw, number 5 on your list should be "quoting pics without downsizing them". ;)

I can't believe I'm actually giving you ideas. :-X

i will leave this terribly rebellious idea for when i feel particularly revolutionary ;)


koolkat

  • Guest
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23396 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:08 PM »


he was also wearing a tee that looked like he dripped egg yolk and toothpaste on it  ::)

and isn't it a bit worrying that i find even that sweet? :P

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23397 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:33 PM »
i will leave this terribly rebellious idea for when i feel particularly revolutionary ;)

 :8



he was also wearing a tee that looked like he dripped egg yolk and toothpaste on it  ::)

and isn't it a bit worrying that i find even that sweet? :P

You know, he was quite capable of doing that on purpose ;D. And yes, it's quite endearing. That's one of the reasons I love him  <^(
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23398 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:36 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #23399 on: Oct 01, 2008, 01:37 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.