Quote from: ksxks on Jun 16, 2006, 01:05 PMQuote from: christie wood on Jun 16, 2006, 07:32 AMThey are so sad you are right. :\'( :\'( These two I find really sad...even though the first one is of them together, I still find it a sad picture, they both look very serious and sad, probably because they are always thinking of how little time they have together. And the other one of Ennis in the restaurant is heartbreaking. Ennis has a sadness beyond words. :\'( Okay, yes, they are so sad...but to take the sting out of it a little for you, will you look at Ennis's legs?? God that man on horseback! kathyKathy, thanks that cheered me up straightaway....looking at Ennis' legs!!! Jeez, yes, I see what you mean about those legs straddling the horse.
Quote from: christie wood on Jun 16, 2006, 07:32 AMThey are so sad you are right. :\'( :\'( These two I find really sad...even though the first one is of them together, I still find it a sad picture, they both look very serious and sad, probably because they are always thinking of how little time they have together. And the other one of Ennis in the restaurant is heartbreaking. Ennis has a sadness beyond words. :\'( Okay, yes, they are so sad...but to take the sting out of it a little for you, will you look at Ennis's legs?? God that man on horseback! kathy
They are so sad you are right. :\'( :\'( These two I find really sad...even though the first one is of them together, I still find it a sad picture, they both look very serious and sad, probably because they are always thinking of how little time they have together. And the other one of Ennis in the restaurant is heartbreaking. Ennis has a sadness beyond words. :\'(
Quote from: keren_b on Jun 17, 2006, 06:58 AM Oh, Keren, how sexy is Heath looking in these pics? I like this one ALOT! Love his hair, his eyes, his t-shirt, the way he's looking....oh damn, I just love everything about him. Thanks for posting.
I agree.....totally lovely. Look at his sweet face, so happy cos he's heard from Jack.
Quote from: Hanna on Jun 17, 2006, 07:39 PMThat one is to die for.Thank you Hanna.And Twisted. And Keren...
Quote from: christie wood on Jun 17, 2006, 05:39 PMI agree.....totally lovely. Look at his sweet face, so happy cos he's heard from Jack.You took the words right out of my mouth. This is incredibly sweet, his happiness...kathy
BTW,600 for my beloved ENNIS
Quote from: hpv on Jun 18, 2006, 09:27 AMBTW,600 for my beloved ENNIS Congrats!!
I love the way the light shines on his face, he looks like an angel...
Heath and Michelle on OprahHeath and Michelle at the Lakers game (I figured these ones aren't paparrazi ones since it's a public event and he knew it... I'm really trying to avoid them and sometimes it's complicated )
Good night everybody... sweet dreams.
Congrats on 600 hpv!!
Twisted posted a sequence of pics from the SNIT in the Jake Pix thread.We both agree that these belong here as much as they do in the Jake thread. So I take the liberty to post 13 pics here:
Thank you, greenfrog!
Are those tattoos for real?? I mean the leaf and the tear..
The leaf is real (correct me if I'm wrong, not 100% sure) but the tear isn't.
I'm breathless...stopped breathing from the first picture Thanks so much Twisted for the sequence and Tpe for the initiative post it here I have to stop now ,to recover ......
Quote from: Hanna on Jun 17, 2006, 08:33 PMThank you, greenfrog!
Yes, he has several tattoos... the leaf, the yin&yang on his shoulder, the bracelet with the initials KAOS on his wrist, and "old man river" on his arm. did I miss anything?