Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: BAFTA Awards - BBM Won 4 - Thought & Reaction  (Read 220560 times)

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
Re:SCREEN CAPS... LIVE THREAD: BAFTA Awards (Feb 20)
« Reply #510 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:10 PM »
Not sure if anybody is still up,but here's a few screen caps i just made.How adorable do those guys look?

Jennis.x

both = gorgeous! thanks!

Another one for you.This guy(Pride&Prejudice director) gave Jake a little peck on the cheek when he got his award from him.
Jennis.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2006, 06:39 PM by Frog123 »

Offline apple shampoo

• Cassie
Re: LIVE THREAD: BAFTA Awards (Feb 20)
« Reply #511 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:12 PM »
Another part, Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz so long to do! >:( >:( >:(

http://www.youtube.com/?v=fxl5k_IaMsE

Tom

Hey Tom,

Thanks a lot for uploading the clips to YouTube, but wouldn't it be easier to upload the whole thing to yousendit ou rapidshare? Anyone who wants to see it, could download and even keep it on the computer and watch whenever they feel like. Just a thought, of course! :)

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #512 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:12 PM »
[
thank u Jennis! u're a doll!  :-*

Pleasure honey.Just doing doing some more.if you want me to stop,just yell out.lol
Jennis.x

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #513 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:15 PM »
Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #514 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:15 PM »
Heath&Michelle

Jennis.x

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2006, 06:39 PM by Frog123 »

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #515 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:16 PM »

Remembering Pierre (chameau) 1960-2015, a "Capricorn bro and crazy Frog Uncle from the North Pole." You are missed

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #516 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:19 PM »

God if only that was how easy it could be. It would be better if I can cane him and then kiss it all sooo much better.

Somehow I think the cane would never touch his sweet cheeks - just your lips.    ;D

Offline sweetlilg

• "Jack, I swear..."
  • Ennis
  • Could be like this.. just like this - ALWAYS!
« Reply #517 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:20 PM »
thanks Ethan.. Jennis! u guys rock!  :-*
"Sometimes I miss you SO MUCH I can hardly stand it" - Jack <3

RIP Heath ♥ Heath, I swear...

BrokeBack Mountain is the BEST! It has won the Oscar of my heart!

Offline ethan

• Administrator
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #518 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:22 PM »
You are welcome, sweetlilg.

I just can't stop playing the clip when Jake was announced the winner and accepting the award. So happy for Jake (upset for Heath and Michelle).

What a wonderful cast member. I wish Anne was nominated somewhere and present with all other three.

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
Re: SCREEN CAPS...LIVE THREAD: BAFTA Awards (Feb 20)
« Reply #519 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:24 PM »
This bit was so funny.Heath was clapping away and then suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be up on stage collecting the award for Diana&Larry who couldn't be there.He's so cutely embarrassed.I just adore him and his self conscious shyness.How endearing...What a lovely man.

Jennis.x

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2006, 06:40 PM by Frog123 »

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
« Reply #520 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:24 PM »
I missed anne too, but they kept showing the ladies in the clips so... especially in the clip for best film
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #521 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:25 PM »
thanks Ethan.. Jennis! u guys rock!  :-*
Thankyou!!!You are very welcome. :)

Thankyou also, Ethan for the lovely Getty images.
Jennis.x

Offline CherryCake

• Jack
  • You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
« Reply #522 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:28 PM »
Tom, thanks for the youtube uploads... they are great.. it's just like watching it live with all you... which would be fun.. :) )
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"

Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #523 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:30 PM »

God if only that was how easy it could be. It would be better if I can cane him and then kiss it all sooo much better.

Somehow I think the cane would never touch his sweet cheeks - just your lips.    ;D

Do you know me?,   well do you? .  Baby is that yo?      lol

Very good hidesert, you are a funny naughty boy

Tom
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #524 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:31 PM »
want to get to stephens intro of jake before I go to bed..that was so funny, and jake just went "what???" lol

Offline Tom

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #525 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:36 PM »

Tom

Hey Tom,

Thanks a lot for uploading the clips to YouTube, but wouldn't it be easier to upload the whole thing to yousendit ou rapidshare? Anyone who wants to see it, could download and even keep it on the computer and watch whenever they feel like. Just a thought, of course! :)

Totally new to all this..............didn't have a clue when I started. I'm u/loading to Yousendit now.. It says it takes 1 to 5 mins per 1 MB to send.

Remember each of theses segment is 60 to 120 MB long (I did the whole show for y'all) But at least it lets me upload more than 1 at a time like YOUtube. I've got 4 on the go....didn't want to chance the last 3 until later in case it crashes on me.

love to all my fellow Brokies

Tom
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #526 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:37 PM »
As someone once commented, Britain has actors and America has movie stars.  On this side of the Atlantic British actors are highly admired for their talent and abilities.  I've always appreciated how versatile they are - able to give a tear-your-heart-out dramatic performance or a side-splitting comedy routine.  True professionals!  It is quite an honor to receive an award from the British Academy and Jake should feel very proud.   

He seemed to be energized at the end in spite of the jet lag.

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #527 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:39 PM »
This is Jake just before he went on stage to present.Stepehn Fry,the Bafta's presenter said this.

" To present this award,an incredibly talented young man,about whom i could wax lyrical all night.And indeed for whom last night.I just plain waxed.I hope he'll notice."...lol

He then went on to introduce him as the sensational Jake Gyllenhaal.Jake was shaking his head backstage and laughing.Heres a few piccies of it.

Jennis.x

« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2006, 06:40 PM by Frog123 »

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #528 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:40 PM »
AND...there it is again...the tongue  :P

Offline sweetlilg

• "Jack, I swear..."
  • Ennis
« Reply #529 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:41 PM »
This is Jake just before he went on stage to present.Stepehn Fry,the Bafta's presenter said this.

" To present this award,an incredibly talentd young man,about whom i could wax lyrical all night.And indeed for whom last night.I just plain waxed.I hope he'll notice."...lol

He then went on to introduce him as the sensational Jake gyllenhaal.Jake was shaking his head backstage and laughing.Heres a few piccies of it.

Jennis.x

he's biting his tongue! aww cute!

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #530 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:41 PM »

Totally new to all this..............didn't have a clue when I started. I'm u/loading to Yousendit now.. It says it takes 1 to 5 mins per 1 MB to send.

Tom

So you'll give us the linkwhen the entire thing is on there? u'r  doll

Offline apple shampoo

• Cassie
« Reply #531 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:42 PM »

Tom

Hey Tom,

Remember each of theses segment is 60 to 120 MB long (I did the whole show for y'all) But at least it lets me upload more than 1 at a time like YOUtube. I've got 4 on the go....didn't want to chance the last 3 until later in case it crashes on me.

love to all my fellow Brokies

Tom

As I said before, thanks so much for uploading it. No matter where you upload it to, it's really nice of you.  ;)

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #532 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:43 PM »

he's biting his tongue! aww cute!

OOPS! Didn't mean to put the same one up twice.I just changed it.
J.x

Offline CherryCake

• Jack
  • You want a piece of me? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??!!
« Reply #533 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:43 PM »
ok. I have never in my life been attracted to movies, or movie stars, but this Jake Gyellenhaal is something else.  I have never seen an actor so masculine, funny, open, humble, poised, silly, handsome and talented ever.  What's happening to me?  I'm so glad he won that BAFTA award. He really deserved it.
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2006, 08:49 PM by CherryCake »
"Want some coffee, don't you? Piece a cherry cake?"

Hit me up on Yahoo: PieceOfCherryCake

Offline hidesert

• Alma
« Reply #534 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:44 PM »
Totally new to all this..............didn't have a clue when I started. I'm u/loading to Yousendit now.. It says it takes 1 to 5 mins per 1 MB to send. Remember each of theses segment is 60 to 120 MB long (I did the whole show for y'all) But at least it lets me upload more than 1 at a time like YOUtube. I've got 4 on the go....didn't want to chance the last 3 until later in case it crashes on me.  love to all my fellow Brokies    Tom

Thanks Tom for all your hard work.   We can't send Jake as a thank you but we'll think of something.   ;D

Thanks Jennis and Ethan for the pics !!! 

You folks on GMT must be the walking dead at this hour.

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #535 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:46 PM »
As someone once commented, Britain has actors and America has movie stars.  On this side of the Atlantic British actors are highly admired for their talent and abilities.  I've always appreciated how versatile they are - able to give a tear-your-heart-out dramatic performance or a side-splitting comedy routine.  True professionals!  It is quite an honor to receive an award from the British Academy and Jake should feel very proud.   

He seemed to be energized at the end in spite of the jet lag.

I think he was in shock.Doesn't realise how good he is.But they are all so humble in a way.I hope the big time doesn't change them.They are so lovely and not at all starry.They don't come across like that anyway.

Jennis.x

Offline Rønnaug

• Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #536 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:46 PM »
Totally new to all this..............didn't have a clue when I started. I'm u/loading to Yousendit now.. It says it takes 1 to 5 mins per 1 MB to send. Remember each of theses segment is 60 to 120 MB long (I did the whole show for y'all) But at least it lets me upload more than 1 at a time like YOUtube. I've got 4 on the go....didn't want to chance the last 3 until later in case it crashes on me.  love to all my fellow Brokies    Tom

Thanks Tom for all your hard work.   We can't send Jake as a thank you but we'll think of something.   ;D

not really...screwed up sleeping pattern atm cause of night shifts :)

Offline sweetlilg

• "Jack, I swear..."
  • Ennis
« Reply #537 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:47 PM »
ok. I have never in my life been attracted to movies, or movie stars, but this Jake Gyellenhaal is something else.  I have seen seen an actor so masculine, funny, open, humble, silly, talented ever.  What's happening to me?  I'm so glad he won that BAFTA award. He really deserved it.

the whole nine yards, baby!  ;)

i'm SOOOO happy he won too! i wanna hug and kiss him and congratulate him for real!

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #538 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:49 PM »
ok. I have never in my life been attracted to movies, or movie stars, but this Jake Gyellenhaal is something else.  I have never seen an actor so masculine, funny, open, humble, silly, handsome and talented ever.  What's happening to me?  I'm so glad he won that BAFTA award. He really deserved it.

Same here.I have lost it big time today.Even yelled out.Not something i would normally do.But they got me good...lol

Jennis.x
« Last Edit: Feb 19, 2006, 08:52 PM by Jennis »

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #539 on: Feb 19, 2006, 08:51 PM »

You are very welcome.If there are any interviews on London tv tomorrow,i shall record them and put them up somewhere for you.Yes,it's almost 2 a.m. But i'm a night hawk,so i don't mind and we all love BBM,so it's good to share.

Jennis.x