Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 8007230 times)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83730 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:49 AM »
:h) BM

I love Jake's blue eyes.  <^(


hi

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83731 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:49 AM »
Yeah, and the beard will make it even better.  ::)   ::)   ::)   :-X

 ;D ;D ;D

I believe you... but I'd like to try myself....  >:D >:D >:D

 #) #) #) ^-^

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83732 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:49 AM »
maybe jake can recommend something?  :*( :*(

You want him to make some?   #)






vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83733 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:50 AM »
You need to explain this agin to me!   (^)

 #)



Really? And I have a strong feeling that you already know!  ::) ::) ::)

 #) #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83734 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:50 AM »
it is definitely convenient to  ..... when his tongue is already out!  >:D >:D

beard... tongue... it's getting better and better  #)   #)   #)   #)

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83735 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:50 AM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83736 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:51 AM »
You want him to make some?   #)




Do you think that he knows how to?  :*(

 #) #) #)

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83737 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:51 AM »
Have you been a good boy?   #)





 :P hm

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83738 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:51 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I believe you... but I'd like to try myself....  >:D >:D >:D

 #) #) #) ^-^

In what way do you want to try it?  (^)  #)






vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83739 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:51 AM »
beard... tongue... it's getting better and better  #)   #)   #)   #)



 :P :P :P

 (t) (t) (t)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83740 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:52 AM »
:P hm

You've been taking too much syrup?  Hmmm?   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83741 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:52 AM »
In what way do you want to try it?  (^)  #)



 (^) (^) (^) (^) (^)

Yup! Just that one!

 #) #)

Offline Annika

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5629
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83742 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:53 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I believe you... but I'd like to try myself....  >:D >:D >:D

 #) #) #) ^-^

You will only know how good after trying it yourself...  ;D

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.   (Dr. Seuss)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83743 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:53 AM »
:P :P :P

 (t) (t) (t)

Is there a particular part you would like to  :P err... concentrate on?




BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83744 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:54 AM »
You've been taking too much syrup?  Hmmm?   #)





lol  :P

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83745 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:54 AM »
(^) (^) (^) (^) (^)

Yup! Just that one!

 #) #)

Is it very tiring?  This  (^)?  Hmmm?  #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83746 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:55 AM »
You will only know how good after trying it yourself...  ;D



I guess so, but no hope for me! I am like Ennis for that matter! ???

Can only dream!  :-X

 #) #) #)

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83747 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:55 AM »
Is there a particular part you would like to  :P err... concentrate on?



Turn around Jake!  >:D ^-^ ^-^

 #) #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83748 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:55 AM »
lol  :P

You greedy boy!  *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK* *SPANK*   ;D  #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83749 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:56 AM »
Is it very tiring?  This  (^)?  Hmmm?  #)



After a while ... :i

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83750 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:56 AM »
Turn around Jake!  >:D ^-^ ^-^

 #) #)

You nasty wicked girl!!!  *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*  ;D *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*  #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83751 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:58 AM »
You nasty wicked girl!!!  *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*  ;D *SPANK!* *SPANK!* *SPANK!*  #)



Why????

I am so innocent! #) #) #)

*AH!* :P :P :P

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83752 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:58 AM »
After a while ... :i

If it's too tiring, then he probably doesn't come often.   #)




BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83753 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:59 AM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83754 on: Jul 29, 2009, 07:59 AM »
If it's too tiring, then he probably doesn't come often.   #)



2-3 times! >:D >:D >:D

 #) #) #)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83755 on: Jul 29, 2009, 08:01 AM »
I have to rest a bit.  All this wickedness is increasing my fever!  I am such an innocent among  >:D >:D >:D here!   #)




vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83756 on: Jul 29, 2009, 08:02 AM »
I have to rest a bit.  All this wickedness is increasing my fever!  I am such an innocent among  >:D >:D >:D here!   #)



 :^^)  you  >:D >:D >:D

BlueMountain

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83757 on: Jul 29, 2009, 08:02 AM »
I have to rest a bit.  All this wickedness is increasing my fever!  I am such an innocent among  >:D >:D >:D here!   #)





I hope you feel better soon.  :)

Im also gonna rest for a while. I feel awful.  ^o

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83758 on: Jul 29, 2009, 08:03 AM »
:^^)  I am one of the >:D >:D >:D


I know!   #)  But you are the BIG one!   #) #) #)


He knows what you are thinking!





vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #83759 on: Jul 29, 2009, 08:03 AM »
I know!   #)  But you are the BIG one!   #) #) #)


He knows what you are thinking!






And I hope that he agrees!  ^-^ :P :P