Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4173723 times)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2310 on: Jun 08, 2006, 01:51 PM »
He looks a bit more serious here but still...  <^( <^( <^(


Serious Ennis is still Ennis to me...... :-*

Thank you so much, I love this pic..... <^(  <^(  <^(

You kidding?  I love serious Ennis as much as smiling Ennis.  Eithe way, I just like...

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2311 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:03 PM »
Lindsey: Have a wonderful time away!  Where are you going? (Where do you live?)  I also love your favorite pic of Ennis!  Gorgeous outdoor man!

Malawix: I love the pic you posted...but I really love the one right after that, when he looks over at Jack.  I can hardly contain my heart when I look at it.  Ennis as we so rarely see him (except like in the Motel Siesta in Jack's arms) -- so open and relaxed...  (We don't need to talk about the downer scene directly after that.)

kathy

« Last Edit: Jun 08, 2006, 04:24 PM by chameau »
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2312 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:08 PM »
bye lindsey!

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2313 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:25 PM »
I love the black&white ones...







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2314 on: Jun 08, 2006, 02:41 PM »
I love the black&white ones...
<^(







You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2315 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:09 PM »
Hanna, keren_b, Cham and Frances..and all the fantastic members who post fantastic pix of Heath baby!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2316 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:23 PM »
P.S. please tell me, if there are again any problems with the pics! :-*

No problem at all!  Are these pics from that Czech site?  I had seen some of these before, like they're on the set but not filmed, and they're great.  But I had never seen the gorgeous full-length Ennis (mmmm...full-length Ennis...mmmm).  That is exquisite.  Thanks!

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline NoReins

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7677
  • Gender: Female
  • Redlined it all the way
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2317 on: Jun 08, 2006, 04:49 PM »
Lindsey: Have a wonderful time away!  Where are you going? (Where do you live?)  I also love your favorite pic of Ennis!  Gorgeous outdoor man!

Malawix: I love the pic you posted...but I really love the one right after that, when he looks over at Jack.  I can hardly contain my heart when I look at it.  Ennis as we so rarely see him (except like in the Motel Siesta in Jack's arms) -- so open and relaxed...  (We don't need to talk about the downer scene directly after that.)

kathy



Oh, damn, that's a seriously gorgeous Ennis pic :d) It's amazing how much love Heath can show in his eyes <^( I must try to remember to save that to my work PC when I get back from holiday so it gets added to my screensaver thing.

(OT, Kathy, I'm going to the South of France in about 8 hours time. I should really be in bed, but I had to get one last fix before going!)
He will be eternally missed, but he will never be forgotten

Christopher Nolan, accepting the Best Supporting Actor Golden Globe on Heath's behalf.

He was, as an actor and a professional and a human being, one of a kind

Charles Roven, accepting Heath's BAFTA.

This award tonight would have humbly validated Heath's quiet determination to be truly accepted by you all here — his peers within an industry he so loved.

Kim Ledger, accepting Heath's Oscar.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2318 on: Jun 08, 2006, 04:56 PM »
P.S. please tell me, if there are again any problems with the pics! :-*
No problem at all!  Are these pics from that Czech site?  I had seen some of these before, like they're on the set but not filmed, and they're great.  But I had never seen the gorgeous full-length Ennis (mmmm...full-length Ennis...mmmm).  That is exquisite.  Thanks!
kathy

hm, i'm sorry, but i can't give you a good answer.. the text next to the pic is german, but i have i no idea where i found the pic ::)
.. i love the pic, too! <^(
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2319 on: Jun 08, 2006, 05:56 PM »
Mhhhhh!  <^(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2320 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:10 PM »

kathy



Beautiful, wistful eyes.

Amazing pic

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2321 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:45 PM »




You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2322 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:48 PM »
I steal this one to Cham (again one of my favorite) for Hanna OT (and her 1900 posts!  ;)) OT

«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2323 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:49 PM »
I steal this one to Cham (again one of my favorite) for Hanna OT (and her 1900 posts!  ;)) OT



 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8

I stole that one form Mythos from the German Thread  :*(
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2324 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:51 PM »
thank you, alex! :-*



(i like that pic!!)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2325 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:52 PM »
*smile*

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline malawix

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2217
  • Country: it
  • Gender: Male
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2326 on: Jun 08, 2006, 06:53 PM »
I steal this one to Cham (again one of my favorite) for Hanna OT (and her 1900 posts!  ;)) OT



 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8 :8

I stole that one form Mythos from the German Thread  :*(

Ok ok... that's funny...  :8 :8 :8  ;)
«Though you are far away | I am with you in every way | Close your eyes and you will see...»

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2327 on: Jun 08, 2006, 07:00 PM »
thank you, alex! :-*



(i like that pic!!)

I love it too. It's from Flaunt magazine's photoshoot, Heath's best one in my opinion....






My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2328 on: Jun 08, 2006, 07:04 PM »
yes, great pics!



You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2329 on: Jun 09, 2006, 06:16 AM »
 You guys are incredible!! I was just thinking that we haven't posted the flaunt magazine photoshoot for awhile and intended to do it today, and now I come here and what do I see??? And I agree that this is probably his best photoshoot, he's just dripping with sexiness...  :`) :`) :`) :`)

Well, I'll have to settle for other pics then!







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2330 on: Jun 09, 2006, 07:39 AM »
thank you, alex! :-*



(i like that pic!!)

I love it too. It's from Flaunt magazine's photoshoot, Heath's best one in my opinion....









Ahhhh, I can see THESE from the office!!!!

Thanks all.  When I "see" outside of work, the "hidden" pix are a joy.  :)


Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2331 on: Jun 09, 2006, 08:37 AM »


With Naomi at the Melbourne Fashion Festival











The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline cowboyfangirl

  • When you fall asleep tonight, I'm gonna fart in your face.
  • Cassie
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2332 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:03 PM »
ooo, so many niiiice pic of heath *drools* :d)
Every living creature on earth dies alone

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2333 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:04 PM »
keren, i can't see the last pics.. :(
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2334 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:50 PM »
keren, i can't see the last pics.. :(

Really?! That's wierd, I used imagethrust like I always do and you never had problems seeing them before, did you?
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2335 on: Jun 09, 2006, 01:54 PM »
keren, i can't see the last pics.. :(
Really?! That's wierd, I used imagethrust like I always do and you never had problems seeing them before, did you?

no, i've never had problems seeing them!
perhaps i can see them later; might be like the problem i've had with my pics few days ago?! ::)  :s)
i'll tell you, when i see them :)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2336 on: Jun 09, 2006, 02:11 PM »
Hanna, did you by any chance moved pictures to a a sub-album in photobucket?  If it's the case it changes the link

Example

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/chameau_7/Flaunt1.jpg

moved to a sub album become

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h137/chameau_7/heath/Flaunt1.jpg

I have been doing some test yesterday evening and found that out, hopefully it was with a recent picture & I could recall where I posted it on the forum so I changed the link in my post.
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2337 on: Jun 09, 2006, 02:33 PM »
Hanna, did you by any chance moved pictures to a a sub-album in photobucket? 

Yes! ohh! that's it!
thanks for the info, cham!! :-*
(so there will be no more problems, if i do not move the pics again, right?)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2338 on: Jun 09, 2006, 02:37 PM »
cause i'm quite OT.. ;) ;D



You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #2339 on: Jun 09, 2006, 03:17 PM »
Hanna, did you by any chance moved pictures to a a sub-album in photobucket? 

Yes! ohh! that's it!
thanks for the info, cham!! :-*
(so there will be no more problems, if i do not move the pics again, right?)

Right and if you go back to the missing pix, you click on modify and you replace the old link by the new one  ;)

I'm now starting to host new pix in sub-albums... my main album has 500+ pictures  :`)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault