Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 8013880 times)

Offline jerasjr

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15195
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1140 on: Apr 02, 2006, 12:34 PM »
all I can say is OMG :-*
"A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."

aimi15

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1141 on: Apr 02, 2006, 12:50 PM »
Frances - that pic is SO HOT!!!! Thank you...*drools* :P :P :P

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1142 on: Apr 02, 2006, 12:51 PM »
For all the fans of the smiling ones. Pictures, I mean.


My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline cremetorte

  • always Junior...
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2933
  • Gender: Female
  • this Kurt fella... he loves you?
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1143 on: Apr 02, 2006, 01:13 PM »
frances - this is soooo sweet! thanks for sharing!

and everyone else, too: thank you for letting me see that beautiful face every day! ;)
The trouble with life is there's no background music...

Offline Tom

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 7656
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1144 on: Apr 02, 2006, 01:15 PM »
Frances love the pic, andd love you for bringing it to us.



Tom
Actually, "life does get better than this"

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1145 on: Apr 02, 2006, 01:22 PM »
My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1146 on: Apr 02, 2006, 02:29 PM »
For all the fans of the smiling ones. Pictures, I mean.




Beautiful pic.

frances. you have a wonderful eye -- for both Heath or Jake pix!  Thanks!

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Time to Go
« Reply #1147 on: Apr 02, 2006, 06:52 PM »

Ahh, at least we have the BBM DVD to look forward to this week.

God is indeed merciful.

Friends, I bid you good night!

(frances, I do love the above b & W pic!!!!)







Offline Jennis

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2502
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1148 on: Apr 02, 2006, 09:27 PM »
Just because I love his pensive, wistful pictures....



Ooooh,now this is a new one on me.I love it!Frances,Thankyou for sharing.It's a beauty.
Hugs
Jennis.x

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1149 on: Apr 02, 2006, 09:38 PM »
*Purrs with pleasure*  ;)

Offline Jennis

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2502
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1150 on: Apr 02, 2006, 10:10 PM »
*Purrs with pleasure*  ;)
You or him?...lol
Jennis.x

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1151 on: Apr 02, 2006, 10:25 PM »
*Purrs with pleasure*  ;)
You or him?...lol
Jennis.x

Me, but I think he is too. Meow!!!

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1152 on: Apr 03, 2006, 10:45 AM »
Pensive and smiling......





My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1153 on: Apr 03, 2006, 01:51 PM »
Some really good ones lately, well done Jake G fans!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1154 on: Apr 03, 2006, 01:56 PM »
Froggy, I must agree.

I've been looking at these and the ones in the 'Proof' thread so much, I can't get on with my other posts.  :)

Thanks everyone.


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Disbelief, Doubt, and Hurt
« Reply #1155 on: Apr 03, 2006, 02:08 PM »
frances and Lost_Girl got me pictures of my favorite Jake scene from the movie 'Proof'. 

Here are three from Lost_Girl that I simply have to share, as I have been staring at them for an hour now.  They complement the pix posted by frances in the 'Proof' thread.

Thank you both!!!!  :) :) :) :)


In this sequence, you see Jake/Hal just getting 'put in his place' by Paltrow/Catherine.

What is amazing about this sequence?

You see, in rapid succession: Disbelief, Doubt, and Hurt.  It amazes me how one can show this facially in rapid transposition. 

Exquisite.









Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1156 on: Apr 03, 2006, 04:35 PM »
This afternoon I have done 3 000 and more screencaps of this moment, I mean of the beginning when Jake come until Katerine left the room.
I can't upload all this here... ! lol

So, there are the zip file of Jake's sad face.. !  :'(

http://rapidshare.de/files/17135492/Jake_Proof.zip.html

Some preview here :























« Last Edit: Apr 03, 2006, 04:54 PM by Lost_Girl »
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1157 on: Apr 03, 2006, 04:57 PM »

Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven.

Thanks Lost_Girl.  My heartfelt thanks for all the work. 

Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))


Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1158 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:02 PM »
Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))

Meditate?  Is that what they call it where you are from??  ;D

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1159 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:05 PM »
Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))

Meditate?  Is that what they call it where you are from??  ;D



Oh Patriot1, you know I am an acolyte of the cult of Jake Gyllenhaal! 

I need to clear my mind of all impure thoughts before I continue in my appreciation.   ;D


Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1160 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:16 PM »
Let me mediate on these pix for a moment (probably take just an hour or two :))

Meditate?  Is that what they call it where you are from??  ;D



Oh Patriot1, you know I am an acolyte of the cult of Jake Gyllenhaal! 

I need to clear my mind of all impure thoughts before I continue in my appreciation.   ;D

My dear, that is an oxymoron.  How can you possibly think of Jack and clear your mind of impure thoughts at the same time?

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline Rønnaug

  • Mod-ChickY brigade
  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 7546
  • Gender: Female
  • Eat the banana custard, or die!
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1161 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:20 PM »
What I would really like is to get that man on a nice hotell bed, get him naked, put a mask on him and place his arms and legs like so and take some piccies myself....

NOT sure that would post well here tho... but that would be fun
No matter how much jell-O you pour in the pool , you still can't walk on water

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1162 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:30 PM »
I would rather put him on a pedestal of carnelian and sardonyx and offer up a pinch of incense.   ;D

God forgive me... this is idolatry!  :)


Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1163 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:35 PM »
I would rather put him on a pedestal of carnelian and sardonyx and offer up a pinch of incense.   ;D
God forgive me... this is idolatry!  :)

Forget about the idolatry tpe. You lost it with the lust thing!   ;D

I sure would like to be your priest at confession time!!  :o :D

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1164 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:40 PM »
I would rather put him on a pedestal of carnelian and sardonyx and offer up a pinch of incense.   ;D
God forgive me... this is idolatry!  :)

Forget about the idolatry tpe. You lost it with the lust thing!   ;D

I sure would like to be your priest at confession time!!  :o :D



Patriot1, I nearly fell off my seat laughing!!!!

If you were my confessor, you would probably have burned me at the stake years ago...

P.S.  I am going to confession tonight in preparation for Holy Week.  I pray my confessor does not order me to stop looking at Jake pix (he is a reasonable fellow, you know ;)).


Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1165 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:45 PM »
I would rather put him on a pedestal of carnelian and sardonyx and offer up a pinch of incense.   ;D
God forgive me... this is idolatry!  :)

Forget about the idolatry tpe. You lost it with the lust thing!   ;D

I sure would like to be your priest at confession time!!  :o :D



Patriot1, I nearly fell off my seat laughing!!!!

If you were my confessor, you would probably have burned me at the stake years ago...

P.S.  I am going to confession tonight in preparation for Holy Week.  I pray my confessor does not order me to stop looking at Jake pix (he is a reasonable fellow, you know ;)).

BURN YOU AT THE STAKE!! Are you crazy!?  I could get 2 or 3  XXX rated novels out of you a month!!!

Well from what I hear of priests in the United States, tpe, he probably has a better collection of pictures of Jake than you do.

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1166 on: Apr 03, 2006, 05:50 PM »
BURN YOU AT THE STAKE!! Are you crazy!?  I could get 2 or 3  XXX rated novels out of you a month!!!

Well from what I hear of priests in the United States, tpe, he probably has a better collection of pictures of Jake than you do.

Patriot1, you are probably right here. 

My confessor is a good priest.  But he is also a connoisseur of beauty.   

We understand each other.  ;)

 

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1167 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:05 PM »
What are you talking about?



Patriot, Tpe dont' stop. Your "cut and thrust" is hilarious.

My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1168 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:09 PM »


But admiring your newest pic, frances, I am speechless!!!! 

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
The eyes
« Reply #1169 on: Apr 03, 2006, 06:11 PM »


The eyes in this B & W pic: they are like grey opals.