Author Topic: Jake's pix  (Read 7974720 times)

Miss Nice

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1050 on: Mar 28, 2006, 02:44 PM »
Hoa - that smiley looked fun to me.. have to experiment a little...
 :-[ :-X :-\ :'(


Good night folks...time to crawl into my tent for the night...

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1051 on: Mar 28, 2006, 02:50 PM »
u mean tpe...

Yes.  :)

And I'm supposed to be in a meeting soon -- they'll all wonder why I'm so flustered!

Just blame it on the french frog!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1052 on: Mar 28, 2006, 02:55 PM »
A nice alibi, Froggy.  They'd think I'd gone daft.  :)

Good night Katie!   Watch it in that tent.

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1053 on: Mar 28, 2006, 02:58 PM »
A nice alibi, Froggy.  They'd think I'd gone daft.  :)

hahahaha..oh well .... I did try to think of something else...but I doubt it would be appropriate to post on the forum LOL!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1054 on: Mar 28, 2006, 03:16 PM »
I'm sorry I just host 2 of all this pictures. I'm little lazy tonight  lol




*papparazzishot edited by mod*
« Last Edit: Sep 08, 2006, 02:57 PM by Esmelily »
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1055 on: Mar 28, 2006, 03:23 PM »
So that guy is his personal trainer...

I still feel like I'm intruding when I see these pix.  :)

But thank you.


Offline davidgray624

  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 106
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1056 on: Mar 28, 2006, 03:35 PM »
I just turned to my co-worker and said Jake Gyllenhaal is the most gorgeous man walking this planet. He said otherwise...  :'( but he is a straight male.. haha.  ;D ;D

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1057 on: Mar 28, 2006, 03:38 PM »
So that guy is his personal trainer...
I still feel like I'm intruding when I see these pix.  :)
But thank you.

You prefer these one ?







« Last Edit: Mar 28, 2006, 03:41 PM by Lost_Girl »
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

aimi15

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1058 on: Mar 28, 2006, 03:39 PM »
I just turned to my co-worker and said Jake Gyllenhaal is the most gorgeous man walking this planet. He said otherwise...  :'( but he is a straight male.. haha.  ;D ;D
I said the same to my co-worker and he said he has more cahnce of f*cking him than me!!!!! ::)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1059 on: Mar 28, 2006, 04:41 PM »
All of a sudden it's very hot in this office  :P :P

Thanks again Lost_Girl  :-*
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Almost In Profile
« Reply #1060 on: Mar 28, 2006, 08:05 PM »

A long day. Good to end it with this pic.

Good night, dear friends.  :)






Offline bram

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 589
  • Gender: Male
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1061 on: Mar 28, 2006, 09:21 PM »
I love that you give us all these pics to look at every day. Makes my day for some reason. ;D
Dog Canyon, Texas is the most beautiful place in the world. You should check it out.

Offline frances

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 5153
  • Gender: Female
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1062 on: Mar 29, 2006, 02:24 AM »

You prefer these one ? [/color]




Best picture of him I can remember.
Thank you L_G



My candle burns at both ends / It will not last the night / But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends / It gives a lovely light (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1063 on: Mar 29, 2006, 08:31 AM »

You prefer these one ? [/color]




Best picture of him I can remember.
Thank you L_G





Very interesting frances.  Yesterday, I was just about to post this pic from Lost_Girl because I was really impressed by it.  I wanted to give it this tile: 'Pensive'

Thanks bram for the kind words.  It's something I really look forward to at the end of the day... :)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1064 on: Mar 29, 2006, 02:38 PM »


here's that hot one again..it keeps creeping in on us!!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
That Knowing Look
« Reply #1065 on: Mar 29, 2006, 07:56 PM »

Thanks all for another wonderful day at the forum.

I end today with this pic.

Good night, and take care.  :)





(He knows he is immortal!)







Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1066 on: Mar 29, 2006, 08:53 PM »


You know...if this young man owns all the different clothes we have seen him in, his closet has to be bigger than the home I live in!! And he has such great taste in clothes too.

 ;D
Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1067 on: Mar 30, 2006, 07:29 AM »


You know...if this young man owns all the different clothes we have seen him in, his closet has to be bigger than the home I live in!! And he has such great taste in clothes too.

 ;D

I agree Patriot1  :)  He does seem to have a flair for tasteful, somewhat understated, clothes/suits.  Thanks.  :)

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1068 on: Mar 30, 2006, 08:17 AM »


Gay.com seems to have a dvd exclusive for its members where they can see in advance those parts showing Jake training for BBM.

Here is a pic.  This is presumably from the exclusive:

http://www.gay.com/images/entertainment/news/jakegrab250.jpg





Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1069 on: Mar 30, 2006, 11:43 AM »
Gay.com seems to have a dvd exclusive for its members where they can see in advance those parts showing Jake training for BBM.
Here is a pic.  This is presumably from the exclusive:
http://www.gay.com/images/entertainment/news/jakegrab250.jpg


This picture come from Brokeback Mountain's making of. And he said in this picture something like "I don't want to go/ I'm scared" ! lol

Other.. pitcures added here : http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=688 and http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=581
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1070 on: Mar 30, 2006, 11:45 AM »
This picture come from Brokeback Mountain's making of. And he said in this picture something like "I don't want to go/ I'm scared" ! lol

Other.. pitcures added here : http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=688 and http://www.iheartjakemedia.com/thumbnails.php?album=581


Thanks Lost_Girl, for clarifying this.

I am quite impatient for the DVD release, as you may know.  :)

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1071 on: Mar 30, 2006, 12:01 PM »
Quote
Thanks Lost_Girl, for clarifying this.
I am quite impatient for the DVD release, as you may know.  :)

I can maybe try to find again the video, of this picture, if you want to.

You bet  ;)




YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1072 on: Mar 30, 2006, 12:05 PM »
[I can maybe try to find again the video, of this picture, if you want to.


Yes, I would love that.  :)

Seeing a Jake pic this early is bad for my work ethic...  ;)

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake BBM Exclusive
« Reply #1073 on: Mar 30, 2006, 12:58 PM »

Hey!! What is up with the wedding ring on the right hand????????



Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Miss Nice

  • Guest
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1074 on: Mar 30, 2006, 12:59 PM »
Is (was) Jake engaged? The ring looks as such...

Offline Patriot1

  • BBM. What could possibly top it?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2527
  • Gender: Male
  • In loving memory of Matthew Shepard 1976 - 1998
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1075 on: Mar 30, 2006, 01:02 PM »
Is (was) Jake engaged? The ring looks as such...

I have never heard of a boy wearing an engagemrnt ring before.  Do they?

Tell you what...truth is, sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it...

Love is a force of nature.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1076 on: Mar 30, 2006, 01:09 PM »
Patriot1, I do see to remember someone else commenting about this in some old pic.  Can't remember if they figured that one out.

It certainly can't be with his on-off interest KD???

Offline Lost_Girl

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1836
  • Gender: Female
  • If you can't fix it, you gotta stand it.
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1077 on: Mar 30, 2006, 01:43 PM »
Well.. I don't know. But I have already saw a lot of pictures were Jake wear a ring, not always the same and not always on the same finger. He, just maybe enjoy wearing ring, who now ?  ;)
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD IT GETS !!!!

"There are places we can never return"
"When you ain't got nothing, you don't need nothing"

Icon by meowwwwwww

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1078 on: Mar 30, 2006, 02:06 PM »
Well.. I don't know. But I have already saw a lot of pictures were Jake wear a ring, not always the same and not always on the same finger. He, just maybe enjoy wearing ring, who now ?  ;)

He's just teasing us.  :)

Offline *Froggy*

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10977
  • Gender: Female
  • No longer using this account: frog123
Re: Jake's pix
« Reply #1079 on: Mar 30, 2006, 02:14 PM »
I love it when a man wears just one ring...soo sexy!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!


If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)