Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2411071 times)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3630 on: Sep 19, 2010, 03:39 PM »





Jack 'face is absolutely amazing in this scene. Beautiful contrast, he moved to Ennis from the beginning   <^(

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3631 on: Sep 19, 2010, 03:40 PM »

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3632 on: Sep 19, 2010, 03:44 PM »
I quote this but with more  (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) (t) and more  :i :i :i :i :i :i :i :i and more  (^) (^) (^) (^) (^) in the end ¡

The bump will be bigger ;)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3633 on: Sep 19, 2010, 04:08 PM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3634 on: Sep 19, 2010, 05:45 PM »
WOW!!! And WOW again!  (t) (t) (t)

Excellent job WildcatIsle!!! :cb:

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3635 on: Sep 20, 2010, 03:00 AM »

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3636 on: Sep 20, 2010, 11:48 AM »


I'm not if I'm an obsessed,but SNIT is always more than good to see... (:* Thanks,WcI ¡
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3637 on: Sep 20, 2010, 02:50 PM »
I'm not if I'm an obsessed,but SNIT is always more than good to see... (:* Thanks,WcI ¡

Agreed  :*(  .... and sometimes we don't even need slow motion ;)



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3638 on: Sep 20, 2010, 03:50 PM »
Agreed  :*(  .... and sometimes we don't even need slow motion ;)





I started to think you're not so  #) ic  %&)

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3639 on: Sep 21, 2010, 09:18 AM »
I started to think you're not so  #) ic  %&)

I REALLY wonder what made you change your mind  :s)    #)  #) 

 ::)

 

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3640 on: Sep 21, 2010, 09:55 AM »
Agreed  :*(  .... and sometimes we don't even need slow motion ;)



Aha ¡  >:D Ah,no,no ¡ In my case,I don't mind if the motion is as quick as a rocket or not ¡ I put the imagination and the rest... ^-^

I started to think you're not so  #) ic  %&)
Who can be angelic when it deals with our boys?... :d)
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3641 on: Sep 21, 2010, 10:03 AM »
I REALLY wonder what made you change your mind  :s)    #)  #) 

 ::)

 

Oh,I don't know... :s) Maybe pics like yours?... ::)

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3642 on: Sep 21, 2010, 10:05 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3643 on: Sep 21, 2010, 10:10 AM »
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3644 on: Sep 21, 2010, 10:21 AM »
Aha ¡  >:D Ah,no,no ¡ In my case,I don't mind if the motion is as quick as a rocket or not ¡ I put the imagination and the rest... ^-^

Who can be angelic when it deals with our boys?... :d)

Oooooh no ...  {b}    %&)   
I just realized that both of you got me totally wrong  #)

Of course I meant slow motion of WCIs last vids compared to the PIC/without motion ;-)  I posted (!!!!!!)
 ... NOT what you are speaking of now 
;D

Can I keep my  #)-ic standard, please???
I hope you hear me too, WCI  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 :s:

But of course I agree with your second statement, MPJ  ^f^
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3645 on: Sep 21, 2010, 02:55 PM »
Oooooh no ...  {b}    %&)   
I just realized that both of you got me totally wrong  #)

Of course I meant slow motion of WCIs last vids compared to the PIC/without motion ;-)  I posted (!!!!!!)
 ... NOT what you are speaking of now 
;D

Can I keep my  #)-ic standard, please???
I hope you hear me too, WCI  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 :s:

But of course I agree with your second statement, MPJ  ^f^


So-so BBsoul;  I can understand some slip after  MPJ statement  ;) ^f^

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3646 on: Sep 21, 2010, 02:58 PM »
Oh,I don't know... :s) Maybe pics like yours?... ::)



Very beautiful!

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3647 on: Sep 22, 2010, 03:24 AM »

So-so BBsoul;  I can understand some slip after  MPJ statement  ;) ^f^

No, you shouldn't, please ...   :-\\
or I crawl myself better in a mouse hole  :gnight:

 ;)
You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3648 on: Sep 22, 2010, 12:32 PM »

So-so BBsoul;  I can understand some slip after  MPJ statement  ;) ^f^

 ;D And is it not true?...But,well,BBS,you can keep your angelic standard,of course ¡...if you can after seeing three or four E&J pics ¡  >:D

Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3649 on: Sep 22, 2010, 03:54 PM »

Offline daliah

  • Lureen
  • ***
  • Posts: 131
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3650 on: Sep 23, 2010, 04:11 AM »
i just wonder that who find the quot "love is a force of nature "

Offline brokebacksoul

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 9624
  • Gender: Female
  • All beauty is sad. (Ophelias Dream)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3651 on: Sep 23, 2010, 02:29 PM »
I found this in the Misc Pics-thread ...

If I read it right Chameau made this collage  O0

The way Ennis' & Jacks faces merge here is so ... irritating and fascinating ... 



You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness. (Gotye)

Offline WildCatIsle

  • Joy, that near to me remains
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 8118
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm sorry (I love you) It's alright (I love you)
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3652 on: Sep 23, 2010, 04:48 PM »

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3653 on: Sep 24, 2010, 01:32 AM »
I found this in the Misc Pics-thread ...

If I read it right Chameau made this collage  O0

The way Ennis' & Jacks faces merge here is so ... irritating and fascinating ... 





WOW!!! (t)

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3654 on: Sep 24, 2010, 07:07 PM »
I found this in the Misc Pics-thread ...

If I read it right Chameau made this collage  O0

The way Ennis' & Jacks faces merge here is so ... irritating and fascinating ...  





Yup that's one of mine, it's been a while since the muse talked to me...  :s)
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline rimasworld

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1574
  • If ya can't fix it ya gotta stand it
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3655 on: Sep 24, 2010, 11:35 PM »
Yup that's one of mine, it's been a while since the muse talked to me...  :s)
[/quote

This is beautiful.. I always see Ennis thinking about Jack in this scene. When he looks away, you can see he has tears in his eyes as he fights to hold his emotions in check.

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3656 on: Sep 25, 2010, 12:20 AM »
Yeah... but I can't be as brave as Ennis...  :_( :_( :_(

Awfully sad scene!  :(

Offline rimasworld

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1574
  • If ya can't fix it ya gotta stand it
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3657 on: Sep 25, 2010, 11:33 PM »
Yeah... but I can't be as brave as Ennis...  :_( :_( :_(

Awfully sad scene!  :(

Me either loreen, I always tear up when I watch that part and my heart breaks for Ennis  :_(

vedrana

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3658 on: Sep 26, 2010, 12:17 AM »
Me either loreen, I always tear up when I watch that part and my heart breaks for Ennis  :_(

 :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Offline myprivatejack

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15750
  • Gender: Female
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #3659 on: Sep 27, 2010, 01:00 PM »
I found this in the Misc Pics-thread ...

If I read it right Chameau made this collage  O0

The way Ennis' & Jacks faces merge here is so ... irritating and fascinating ...  





Good finding,BBS and good job,Cham ¡  :clap: :clap: :clap: A really sad pic;Ennis remembering his happy times with his Jack.Precisely when his daughter is spending also a happy times with her love.A love as great and deep as the one he had lost... :_(
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.