Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2409423 times)

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #870 on: Mar 05, 2007, 01:12 AM »




 (t)  (t)  (t)  (t)  (t)

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #871 on: Mar 05, 2007, 01:30 AM »


The look of love is in your eyes.
A look your smile can't disguise.
The look of love is saying so much more than just words could ever say.
And what my heart has heard, well it takes my breath away.

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #872 on: Mar 05, 2007, 01:41 AM »


I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you.
How long I have waited, waited just to love you.
Now that I have found you, don't ever go.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #873 on: Mar 05, 2007, 04:01 AM »
One of the magic moments they started to really bond,so happy and without a worry in the world!   <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline aintfoolin

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1623
  • Gender: Female
  • " You and him did'nt go up there to fish"...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #874 on: Mar 05, 2007, 04:39 AM »
Magic indeed! They have reached a *comfort zone* in the relationship. I love this scene so much. One of my fav slo mo scenes.  It's written all over their faces here. The way they interact is so sweet...and  so telling. Nice pic.
..."yet he is suffused with a sense of pleasure because Jack Twist was in his dream"...

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #875 on: Mar 05, 2007, 04:48 AM »
Ennis indulging Jack, shooting elk,for dinner..lol
what can I say they are so sweet together!  :)




"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #876 on: Mar 05, 2007, 09:36 AM »


This is so beautiful.

Twisted, yes, this is intensely beautiful!  I will find a poem for it later... Thank you!



Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #877 on: Mar 05, 2007, 09:37 AM »


I can hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you.
How long I have waited, waited just to love you.
Now that I have found you, don't ever go.


Ah, GF!  Thank you!


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #878 on: Mar 05, 2007, 09:42 AM »
Ennis indulging Jack, shooting elk,for dinner..lol
what can I say they are so sweet together!  :)




Beautiful pix, hpv!  Thank you.  I love this scene very much...

Offline Philip Smith

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 44
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #879 on: Mar 05, 2007, 10:57 AM »
Hello, I just registered in here.  #) I was very moved by this movie. It's the Best movie Ever so far on this topic  O0.  I'm very glad that I finally found this fantastic forum. Please Do keep up the wonderful work.
Such a very beautiful wonderful yet a really sad touching story.

Offline City Slickin' Cowboy

  • BBM Addict for Life.
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 26918
  • Gender: Male
  • It's A BBM Love Affair
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #880 on: Mar 05, 2007, 11:05 AM »
Welcome Philip Smith!  We are glad you have found the forum.

Please introduce yourself at the following thread.

http://ennisjack.com/index.php?topic=7817.1950
A reminder Brokies...there is no known cure for PBS.  It's merely managed.

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #881 on: Mar 05, 2007, 11:08 AM »
 <^(  <^(  <^(  <^(

"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #882 on: Mar 05, 2007, 11:12 AM »
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline boo_boo

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2493
  • Gender: Female
  • Never enough lip & tongue, never enough.
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #883 on: Mar 05, 2007, 12:04 PM »
<^(  <^(  <^(  <^(



Sigh.  Thank you for brightening my day!
“Ennis, on a good day it’s hard to understand ya…but when you’re talkin into my ass…I really got no idea what the f*ck you’re saying.” - Missing Motel Moments by haunted_by_bbm

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #884 on: Mar 05, 2007, 12:25 PM »


This is really too beautiful for words!  <^(
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline tizi17

  • Mod Squad
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 12110
  • Gender: Female
  • I love you Ennis, always did and always will..
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #885 on: Mar 05, 2007, 12:37 PM »
<^(  <^(  <^(  <^(



so we see it again...
christie that IS a wonderful wonderful picture... <^(
".. a love that dare not speak its name.." oscar wilde

Offline christie wood

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 15455
  • Country: 00
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #886 on: Mar 05, 2007, 05:03 PM »
so we see it again...
christie that IS a wonderful wonderful picture... <^(

I know its so beautiful, I swooned when I saw it. I love how Jack is totally focussed on Ennis's mouth.
"Look at my boots, old and dingy" - Heath Ledger

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #887 on: Mar 05, 2007, 05:56 PM »


I think I just died and went to heaven.

*Thud*

Offline jackster

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1517
  • Gender: Male
  • dumbass missin'
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #888 on: Mar 05, 2007, 10:15 PM »
Two very nice montages from the folks at The Theban Band, hope they haven't been posted before.






jackster
we get to drinkin' and talkin' an all

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #889 on: Mar 06, 2007, 12:20 AM »
Two very nice montages from the folks at The Theban Band, hope they haven't been posted before.






jackster

I love these.  Yes, they have been posted here - someplace - & I have been using the first one as a screensaver.  But it's always nice to see them again.  You can never post a pic of Ennis & Jack too much, never too much   :c)

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #890 on: Mar 06, 2007, 12:31 AM »


I love this screencap. The expression on Ennis's face says "I think he needs a hug."

greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #891 on: Mar 06, 2007, 12:39 AM »


This picture just makes me melt. Has anyone else noticed that Jack is stroking Ennis's hair?


greenfrog

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #892 on: Mar 06, 2007, 12:40 AM »


This picture calls for hugs all around.

 :ghug:  :ghug:  :ghug:

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691

manhattangirl

  • Guest
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #894 on: Mar 06, 2007, 06:23 PM »


This picture just makes me melt. Has anyone else noticed that Jack is stroking Ennis's hair?



This moment above all the scenes in this movie was to me the most beautiful. Oh yeah,  I noticed Jack stroking Ennis's hair, I also notices how Ennis lost himself in Jack, gave himself to him.  Jack was first and only person, that could reach him so deeply. That's making love.       
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2007, 08:25 AM by tpe »

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #895 on: Mar 06, 2007, 11:34 PM »
<^(  <^(  <^(  <^(



Christie, thank you.  This is just slightly different than most shots we see.  So, so beautiful.

kathy
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2007, 08:27 AM by tpe »
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #896 on: Mar 07, 2007, 08:28 AM »





Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #897 on: Mar 07, 2007, 09:03 AM »





Nice to know you, Ennis del Mar <^( <^( <^(
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #898 on: Mar 07, 2007, 09:09 AM »
Another one for you, Twisted:




Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #899 on: Mar 07, 2007, 09:27 AM »
Another one for you, Twisted:





Thank you, Thomas :^^)

Jack has lovely face.

Jack looks interested in Ennis and Ennis looks interested about that watch :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.