Author Topic: Pics of Ennis and Jack together  (Read 2406470 times)

Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #690 on: Jan 24, 2007, 09:00 AM »
Thanks kathy.  :)





On the way to the favorite place!!
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline csung0928

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #691 on: Jan 24, 2007, 09:24 AM »
I love this one, a big family.


Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #692 on: Jan 24, 2007, 09:33 AM »
I love this one, a big family.

Oh, this is great! I've never seen it before! Thank you!  :)

I needed a few seconds to find the boys..  ;)
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #693 on: Jan 24, 2007, 10:18 AM »





Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #694 on: Jan 24, 2007, 11:30 AM »
Oh, this is great! I've never seen it before! Thank you!  :)

I needed a few seconds to find the boys..  ;)

I'm still trying to find them. (I think I spotted Jake.)  Cool picture!
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #695 on: Jan 24, 2007, 02:36 PM »
I love this one, a big family.



Aren't they 4th & 5th from the right - front row - with the dog?

Great picture!  Wish it was labeled so we knew who they all were.
« Last Edit: Jan 24, 2007, 02:48 PM by tpe »

Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #696 on: Jan 24, 2007, 03:21 PM »
^^I'm pretty sure that's them up front with the dog.   :)
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.

Offline JT

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3954
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback? Mountain? My home this is!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #697 on: Jan 24, 2007, 03:55 PM »
I love this one, a big family.



I sure love this one!  Where the heck did you find this?  Never seen it before.  Thanks for sharing.  It'll make a great poster!

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #698 on: Jan 24, 2007, 03:57 PM »
^^I'm pretty sure that's them up front with the dog.   :)

Yes.  :) Really a wonderful pic!
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline JT

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 3954
  • Gender: Male
  • Brokeback? Mountain? My home this is!
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #699 on: Jan 24, 2007, 04:04 PM »
^^I'm pretty sure that's them up front with the dog.   :)

That seems like them together.  There's also a guy second from the left on the second row that dress like Jack.  Could it be a stunt double?  I would assume that Heath and Jake would be together in a group photo.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691

Offline carbyville

  • Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11181
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #701 on: Jan 24, 2007, 06:32 PM »
I love this one, a big family.



This could quite possibly be the coolest picture ever. So where are Jake and Heath? Up in the front there? I feel like I'm looking at a "Where's Waldo?" book! ;D

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #702 on: Jan 24, 2007, 07:12 PM »
This could quite possibly be the coolest picture ever. So where are Jake and Heath? Up in the front there? I feel like I'm looking at a "Where's Waldo?" book! ;D

i think 4th & 5th from the right on the bottom row - by the dog.  No?

Offline carbyville

  • Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11181
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #703 on: Jan 24, 2007, 07:13 PM »
i think 4th & 5th from the right on the bottom row - by the dog.  No?

That was my thought. I wish there was a bigger version, this is really great!

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #704 on: Jan 24, 2007, 11:32 PM »
Oh, this is great! I've never seen it before! Thank you!  :)

I needed a few seconds to find the boys..  ;)

Me, too -- I was tricked by the extra on the left side with Jack's jacket on.  But they're in the front toward the right of center, with the dog, right?

Wonderful picture!  Why haven't we seen this before?  Oh -- I guess I have to look for Ang Lee, too.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline BBM Fan

  • Ennis
  • ******
  • Posts: 1385
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #705 on: Jan 25, 2007, 12:45 AM »
Me, too -- I was tricked by the extra on the left side with Jack's jacket on.  But they're in the front toward the right of center, with the dog, right?

Wonderful picture!  Why haven't we seen this before?  Oh -- I guess I have to look for Ang Lee, too.

kathy

is that Ang next to the extra?  On the end?  We need a bigger picture of this.  And where's Randall?

Offline csung0928

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #706 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:03 AM »
On the way to the favorite place!!

Wonderland !

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #707 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:05 AM »




Offline csung0928

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #708 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:38 AM »
Thanks, I am glad you guys like it.

This is one of my favorites, stringy kiss.  <^(


Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #709 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:42 AM »
Thanks, I am glad you guys like it.

It was wonderful of you to share it, csung0928.  Thank you.  :)


Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #710 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:43 AM »
is that Ang next to the extra?  On the end?  We need a bigger picture of this.  And where's Randall?

Yes, I think Ang is the last one in second row.
Perhaps Randall isn't there at all? I cannot find him. But it is that he was never there when shooting on the mountain..
You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline csung0928

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #711 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:46 AM »
« Last Edit: Jan 25, 2007, 09:15 AM by csung0928 »

Offline Rosie

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 12208
  • Gender: Female
  • that old cold time
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #712 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:58 AM »
Thank you, Twisted.  :)

A bit more sad:




Because I never come here to quotes and scenes anymore....too sad by far... :\'( :\'(  I've only seen this thread once before. this really was the last embrace wasn't it.  :\'(
Danny and me, Danny and me,  Danny and me and the sea,
Bobbing out of Pleasure Bay, the islands on our lee;
Spectacle, Georges, Gallops, the sun-wash on the brine
Castle Island where Skovo danced a bear-dance in bear-time.
The Golden Boy has chosen, I know what I will be
Danny and me, seanchai, Danny and me and the sea.

A Map of the Harbor Islands JG Hayes

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #713 on: Jan 25, 2007, 08:59 AM »





Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #714 on: Jan 25, 2007, 09:00 AM »
Because I never come here to quotes and scenes anymore....too sad by far... :\'( :\'(  I've only seen this thread once before. this really was the last embrace wasn't it.  :\'(

The last living embrace...


Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #715 on: Jan 25, 2007, 09:01 AM »
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #716 on: Jan 25, 2007, 09:48 AM »
Oh so beautiful...

Thanks also, Twisted.  :)






Offline csung0928

  • Alma
  • ****
  • Posts: 349
  • Gender: Female
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #717 on: Jan 25, 2007, 09:56 AM »
It was wonderful of you to share it, csung0928.  Thank you.  :)


You are welcome, Thomas.


Offline Twisted

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 17835
  • Gender: Female
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #718 on: Jan 25, 2007, 10:32 AM »
Thanks also, Twisted.  :)




I know I shall meet you on that final day! Water walkin' Jesus, take me awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

Thank you, Thomas :)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -



From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline jacks_key

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 2466
  • Gender: Female
  • We'll always have Brokeback...
Re: Pics of Ennis and Jack together
« Reply #719 on: Jan 25, 2007, 10:37 AM »
Heath Ledger: 1979-2008
Never enough time, never enough.