Author Topic: Oh baby...pix  (Read 4182307 times)

Offline leanne

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 527
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3150 on: Aug 04, 2006, 05:37 PM »


love that pic SO MUCH!

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3151 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:21 PM »
Thank you Christie, I love u 2 honey, you probably won't read this until you're back but have a wonderful vacation... and don't worry about me too much, I'll be fine!
I have to admit, guys, that I get this awkward feeling sometimes, like this whole situation is not very normal... I mean, yesterday evening, I watched the news and cried my eyes out when they went through all the names and the stories of the soldiers & citizens that were killed here during the last week, and then I turned off the television and came here to post more pics of Heath. and I asked myself if something was wrong with me, am I totally heartless or dull or something that I'm doing this, felt a little guilty. but then I thought, what good is it gonna do if I watch the news and cry all the time? just because situation around you is not normal, doesn't mean you have to stop living a normal life. is that being disrespectful? Sorry I'm rambling OT, dunno why I'm telling you all this, just that it bothered me and made me feel guilty and I don't think it should... and that being said, I think I'll post more pics of Heath now!







The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3152 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:25 PM »
And some more...





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3153 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:26 PM »
Thank you Christie, I love u 2 honey, you probably won't read this until you're back but have a wonderful vacation... and don't worry about me too much, I'll be fine!
I have to admit, guys, that I get this awkward feeling sometimes, like this whole situation is not very normal... I mean, yesterday evening, I watched the news and cried my eyes out when they went through all the names and the stories of the soldiers & citizens that were killed here during the last week, and then I turned off the television and came here to post more pics of Heath. and I asked myself if something was wrong with me, am I totally heartless or dull or something that I'm doing this, felt a little guilty. but then I thought, what good is it gonna do if I watch the news and cry all the time? just because situation around you is not normal, doesn't mean you have to stop living a normal life. is that being disrespectful? Sorry I'm rambling OT, dunno why I'm telling you all this, just that it bothered me and made me feel guilty and I don't think it should... and that being said, I think I'll post more pics of Heath now!







Oh!! thank you for this..
my sweet Keren you just made me relieved ,becouse I felt exactly the same.. <^(
That and pictures of Heath..
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3154 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:33 PM »
 
From Monster Ball   




"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3155 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:43 PM »
I love the Monster's Ball shots!! I totally adore Heath as Sonny. and I'm relieved too that you understand my feeling hpv, I figured it's probably the same for you... just sent you a pm.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3156 on: Aug 05, 2006, 12:53 PM »
I love the Monster's Ball shots!! I totally adore Heath as Sonny. and I'm relieved too that you understand my feeling hpv, I figured it's probably the same for you... just sent you a pm.
Thank you,I saw it <^( <^(
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline theresa

  • Jack
  • *****
  • Posts: 541
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3157 on: Aug 05, 2006, 01:56 PM »
You know Keren,

There are times when the world is just all too horrible.  It is just too much to ask of the human mind and heart to absorb nothing but a steady diet of fear and violence.  I think it's perfectly normal and healthy for one to search for and find solace.  If you had a cut, you would put medication and a bandage on it and it is only natural to want to bandage and treat the pain in your heart.  It's the reason the military provides first run movies to the troops in combat, they know how important it is to balance the horror with something good.  I think it's completely normal and what a compliment to Heath that you have allowed him the privilege of helping to ease the pain in your soul and heart.  I doubt there are many on any fan forum who haven't turned to their friends and the celeb on their site to give them a small respite from the reality of the world.  It helps us stay balanced.  We find beauty in the world where we can and the beautiful people here and the fine man we celebrate here are so very good at helping us all on that front.

Hugs
Theresa
Theresa

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3158 on: Aug 05, 2006, 02:13 PM »
Thank you for your words Theresa, it makes sense when you put it this way, and I think you're right. this place is a blessing. I just discussed it with hpv and I told her, even if the missiles get to where I live, I'd probably spend all my time out of the shelter right here! we may have shelters to hide from missiles, but this place here is a shelter for the soul  ;)





The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3159 on: Aug 05, 2006, 02:18 PM »
keren, thank you for all these wonderful pics! <^(

You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline chameau

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 28148
  • Gender: Male
  • Miss ya little darlin'
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3160 on: Aug 05, 2006, 02:31 PM »
Hi Brokies, Tpe posted this a while ago and it looks like we are due for a little reminder:

Quote
From Tpe

To all forumers:

The moderators have requested that in both the Heath and Jake pix threads, we should all refrain from quoting long sequences of BBM screencaps in their entirity.  I am quite guilty of this myself!  I plan to post a similar guideline in the Jake Pix thread.

I will try to edit such quotes that repeat multiple screencaps in their entirety.  But feel free to quote a few pix in a sequence of screencaps for specific comments.  This should not be a problem.


Thank you!

Cham
La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline ksxks

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 11571
  • Gender: Female
  • brokeback got us good
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3161 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:21 AM »
Thank you Christie, I love u 2 honey, you probably won't read this until you're back but have a wonderful vacation... and don't worry about me too much, I'll be fine!
I have to admit, guys, that I get this awkward feeling sometimes, like this whole situation is not very normal... I mean, yesterday evening, I watched the news and cried my eyes out when they went through all the names and the stories of the soldiers & citizens that were killed here during the last week, and then I turned off the television and came here to post more pics of Heath. and I asked myself if something was wrong with me, am I totally heartless or dull or something that I'm doing this, felt a little guilty. but then I thought, what good is it gonna do if I watch the news and cry all the time? just because situation around you is not normal, doesn't mean you have to stop living a normal life. is that being disrespectful? Sorry I'm rambling OT, dunno why I'm telling you all this, just that it bothered me and made me feel guilty and I don't think it should... and that being said, I think I'll post more pics of Heath now!


Keren...I felt the same way after September 11, here in US, when I was involved in K/S so intensely.  At first I thought, this is a silly involvement when the big world needs so much healing.  But if it's helping me in my own personal healling, then it's good.  It also helped me as a respite when I was caring for my father with Alzheimer's, then when he died.  Respite is good...  And it's not like we're all by ourselves here, obsessing about something alone in an empty room -- we're connected with people here, and this can only be good.

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline Fuu_beautifulbbm

  • Alma Jr.
  • **
  • Posts: 57
  • Gender: Female
  • BB will be in my heart, forever!
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3162 on: Aug 06, 2006, 12:53 PM »
This isn't kind of a "oh baby" pic but I think it is so cute, I haven't seen a pic of the baby  ::) Really beautiful!

*deleted by mod*

Hope it's not fake or something  :`) (u never know!!)

From Esmelily: I am not sure who this baby is but I am guessing his daughter`?? We do not post Papparazzi shots and shots of them with family here :)
« Last Edit: Aug 06, 2006, 01:04 PM by Esmelily »
Proud Brokie and Gyllenhaalic

~Their love will never die, it will remain forever!~
~Jack - Ennis~

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3163 on: Aug 06, 2006, 12:59 PM »
For my dear  Keren_b...I hope Ennis will cheer you up..(you know why)



 

"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3164 on: Aug 06, 2006, 01:27 PM »
For my dear  Keren_b...I hope Ennis will cheer you up..(you know why)

oh, Thank you darling, I was just thinking of you... I doubt anything can cheer me up after today  :\'( but I'm trying... this is from me to you, how are you holding up?















The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3165 on: Aug 06, 2006, 01:32 PM »
For my dear  Keren_b...I hope Ennis will cheer you up..(you know why)
oh, Thank you darling, I was just thinking of you... I doubt anything can cheer me up after today  :\'( but I'm trying... this is from me to you, how are you holding up?
I'm not...it's to much!!! :X :\'( :\'( :\'(
And just to stay on topic...this is one thing to keep me going...

"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3166 on: Aug 06, 2006, 01:59 PM »
yes, today has really been too much. everything is so crazy... just crazy.  :-[ :\'(

I like the vanity fair cover... always been one of my favorites, especially the bottom part. here's another one of my favorites that hasn't been posted for a while. he looks serious and brooding, it suits my mood.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3167 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:04 PM »
yes, today has really been too much. everything is so crazy... just crazy.  :-[ :\'(

I like the vanity fair cover... always been one of my favorites, especially the bottom part. here's another one of my favorites that hasn't been posted for a while. he looks serious and brooding, it suits my mood.




 SIGH... <^(

"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline hpv

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 13304
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • Anything interesting up there in heaven?
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3168 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:06 PM »
 This one is also suitable for my mood..

 
"What Jack remembered and craved in a way he could neither help nor understand was the time that distant summer on Brokeback when Ennis had come up behind him and pulled him close,the silent embrace satisfying some shared and sexless hunger."
"I miss you so much I can hardly stand it."

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3169 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:15 PM »
Oh god, these eyes and that look... it's like he's looking into your soul, isn't it?

How about this one? I love B&W and this one is something special...

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline Hanna

  • Jack + Ennis
  • *
  • Posts: 10078
  • Gender: Female
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3170 on: Aug 06, 2006, 02:34 PM »
hello you two!  :c)

I'd like to add these.. I love them, especially the first one.



You've changed things. Forever. There's no going back.

Offline tpe

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 96691
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3171 on: Aug 07, 2006, 07:44 AM »


Thanks, Cham and Esme. :)

Thanks everyone for your contributions!


Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3172 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:21 PM »












The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3173 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:22 PM »
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3174 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:26 PM »
The man has class...  :8 :8 :8

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3175 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:38 PM »
Bad hair day??



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3176 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:41 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3177 on: Aug 07, 2006, 02:52 PM »
Seems like Heath and me are alone here again... not that I'm complaining  ::)



The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3178 on: Aug 07, 2006, 03:00 PM »


The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

Offline keren_b

  • Moderator
  • Jack + Ennis
  • ***
  • Posts: 23651
  • Country: il
  • Gender: Female
  • There will never be another Heath
Re: Oh baby...pix
« Reply #3179 on: Aug 07, 2006, 03:06 PM »
My 1800 post... dedicated, as always, to him  <^(

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.