Author Topic: Sign in when you got the DVD  (Read 62180 times)

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
  • que les moutons aillent se faire foutre
Re: Sign in when you got the DVD
« Reply #120 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:08 PM »
I've got my Fullscreen DVD zone 1  :cr) &**)  :)
I love it  <^(
And thanks to my friend who sent it to me  :-*
"Texans don't drink coffee?"

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
  • No longer using this account: frog123
« Reply #121 on: Jun 08, 2006, 03:11 PM »
And there was I, hoping to see a new pic of Pierralex with his latest DVD!!!! .... Zut!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline filazahies

• Jack
« Reply #122 on: Jun 10, 2006, 05:55 PM »

I'VE GOT MY DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  &**)  &**)  &**)  &**)  &**)

I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!

Offline Jennis

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #123 on: Jun 10, 2006, 06:12 PM »

I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!    I'M HAPPY!!
Fab!!! Happy for you too ;D
J.x

Offline dirtbiker

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #124 on: Jun 10, 2006, 06:35 PM »
I've got my Fullscreen DVD zone 1  :cr) &**)  :)
I love it  <^(
And thanks to my friend who sent it to me  :-*

congrats pierralex  $)

Offline chameau

• Jack + Ennis
  • Miss ya little darlin'
« Reply #125 on: Jun 10, 2006, 07:54 PM »

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!   <^(

La dictature c'est ''ferme ta geule'', la démocratie c'est ''cause toujours''
 Jean-Louis Barrault

Offline *Froggy*

• Jack + Ennis
  • No longer using this account: frog123
« Reply #126 on: Jun 11, 2006, 06:21 AM »

I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!   <^(

hahahahahaha!!!

I am happy for all our spanish friends who have their DVDs and as from Today everyone in Norway can buy it too!!
Support bacteria, they are the only culture some people have!

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.
~ Michel Eyquem de Montaigne (1533-1592) ~ (Thankx to gimmejack)

Offline KatKat

• Lureen
« Reply #127 on: Jun 15, 2006, 11:19 PM »
I just bought it!
So Happy  :c)
I wish I never know how to quit you Jake!!

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #128 on: Jun 16, 2006, 12:26 AM »
I received mine (widescreen) that I had ordered from Amazon on April 3 ("Disk Made in Mexico"); and on April 4 I went to Borders and bought another one (widescreen also -- doesn't say where made) -- I liked to think "they" are keeping track of such things, like "A million people bought BBM DVD on the first day of its release."  Then I learned about the fullscreen version, and ordered and received that from Amazon a couple weeks ago (also made in Mexico).

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Where bluebirds sing and there's a whiskey spring
« Reply #129 on: Jun 26, 2006, 04:26 PM »
finally got the dvd ( 2 days ago ) !!! well, not the original ( I'm so buying that when it finally comes out here in Croatia ) but my dear sweet Corinna ( aka cremetorte ) was kinda enough to burn me a copy and send it to me! Corinna, little darlin', I am forever grateful!!!!
I haven't watched it yet though....I can't seem to find the time....the moment's never right. but I'm gonna...soon :D
Why should I be out of mind
because I am out of sight?
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #130 on: Jun 26, 2006, 04:37 PM »
Well I'm happy for you koka, enjoy it  ;)
May I ask you to give me details about the croatian DVD edition when it comes out, so I can update the BBM DVD Encyclopedia?

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #131 on: Jun 26, 2006, 05:13 PM »
Well I'm happy for you koka, enjoy it  ;)
May I ask you to give me details about the croatian DVD edition when it comes out, so I can update the BBM DVD Encyclopedia?

of course dear pierralex!!!! sure can do :D

thng is, I have absolutelly NO idea when the croatian edition is gonna come out.....but as soon as it does and I get my hands on it, I'll give you all the details :D :D :D
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline pierralex

• Dreamer forever
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #132 on: Jun 26, 2006, 05:24 PM »
Thanks to you  :^^)

Anyway there's no hurry as you have your DVD  ;)

Offline lamusica

• Ennis
« Reply #133 on: Jun 26, 2006, 06:22 PM »
I bought the fullscreen when they first came out in the U.S.A.  Love it!!!
"Let's put a SSSSMILE on your faceeee!"

Offline cremetorte

• always Junior...
  • Jack + Ennis
  • this Kurt fella... he loves you?
« Reply #134 on: Jul 05, 2006, 11:01 AM »
finally got the dvd ( 2 days ago ) !!! well, not the original ( I'm so buying that when it finally comes out here in Croatia ) but my dear sweet Corinna ( aka cremetorte ) was kinda enough to burn me a copy and send it to me! Corinna, little darlin', I am forever grateful!!!!
I haven't watched it yet though....I can't seem to find the time....the moment's never right. but I'm gonna...soon :D

oops - just looked at this thread again...

you are most welcome, my little darlin'! :^^) you also made a huge gift to me with sending those other movies to me! <^(
The trouble with life is there's no background music...

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #135 on: Jul 07, 2006, 05:03 PM »

oops - just looked at this thread again...

you are most welcome, my little darlin'! :^^) you also made a huge gift to me with sending those other movies to me! <^(

no problem dear :D always more than willing to help a fellow brokie/gyllenhaalic in need :D
and you really have no idea how much I appreciate you sending me the dvd...although I think I'm gonna wait a bit more before seeing it, considering the fact the movie just started playing in our local theater again!!!! so I can hardly wait to see it on the big screen for the 10th time...I can hardly wait :D
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline cremetorte

• always Junior...
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #136 on: Jul 10, 2006, 10:01 AM »
no problem dear :D always more than willing to help a fellow brokie/gyllenhaalic in need :D
and you really have no idea how much I appreciate you sending me the dvd...although I think I'm gonna wait a bit more before seeing it, considering the fact the movie just started playing in our local theater again!!!! so I can hardly wait to see it on the big screen for the 10th time...I can hardly wait :D

take me!!! *desperately trying to find a way to visit you* take me!!!
well, i guess, i'll have to figure out a way to see it on the big screen around where i live...
sorry,  *o)

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #137 on: Jul 11, 2006, 11:24 PM »

It's interesting that they're playing the movie again in theaters -- what is that about?  I've never really heard of regular (or even "art") theaters doing that.  We (in San Diego) do have one theater I know of that plays not-first-run movies.  I would send up a prayer of thanks if I could see it on the big screen again!

kathy
They were respectful of each other's opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected.

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #138 on: Jul 12, 2006, 04:59 AM »

It's interesting that they're playing the movie again in theaters -- what is that about?  I've never really heard of regular (or even "art") theaters doing that.  We (in San Diego) do have one theater I know of that plays not-first-run movies.  I would send up a prayer of thanks if I could see it on the big screen again!

kathy

yeah, I dunno what that's all about....and you wanna heart the catch? that movie theater is a MULTIPLEX ( it's called broadway )- the second best movie theater in, well, croatia.

funny enough, they did something similar with 'crash'- but that was because of the oscar buzz of course. they tend to show all the oscar-nomintaed movies. crash had already been playing in theaters back in 2004....and then it started playing again this year, after it got nominated.
and brokeback had been playing since february 2nd till mid may which is quite a while if you ask me.....and now they're showing it again, but just in this one theater and only at 8 p.m. ( perfect timing if you ask me :D :D :D )
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #139 on: Jul 12, 2006, 05:27 PM »
OMG, I just found out that the dvd release date for Croatia is...well, TODAY!!!!!!!!! how have I not been aware of this?!?( probably because I was freaking out 'cause the movie is yet again playing in one of our theaters :D :D :D )...I'm so buying the dvd first thing ( although I already have the UK version and two (!!) divx versions....I'm sick, I KNOW!!! but aren't we all....:D ) !!!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline ksxks

• Jack + Ennis
  • brokeback got us good
« Reply #140 on: Jul 13, 2006, 06:23 PM »
OMG, I just found out that the dvd release date for Croatia is...well, TODAY!!!!!!!!! how have I not been aware of this?!?( probably because I was freaking out 'cause the movie is yet again playing in one of our theaters :D :D :D )...I'm so buying the dvd first thing ( although I already have the UK version and two (!!) divx versions....I'm sick, I KNOW!!! but aren't we all....:D ) !!!!!! I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!!!

K:  I am happy for you with DVD release today (yesterday).  I have three copies myself -- you think anyone here is going to think you're sick for getting another copy??  Did you go to the movie theater and see it again??

kathy

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
  • "Ain't no reins on this one"
« Reply #141 on: Jul 13, 2006, 07:44 PM »
In Finland the DVD came two days ago. Many was waiting, and now our waiting is over. Yeeehaaaw &**) &**)
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -

From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline Italian_Dude

• Jack + Ennis
  • Love is Never Wrong
« Reply #142 on: Jul 13, 2006, 10:38 PM »
I was at the mall yesterday.. and i had 20$ to spare.. so ..

guess what I bought ? haha!

Bought my fullscreen version of BBM, along with the widescreen version i already have  &**) O0
You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's gonna be all right
People keep talking
They can say what they like
But all I know is everything's gonna be all right..

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #143 on: Jul 14, 2006, 04:07 AM »

K:  I am happy for you with DVD release today (yesterday).  I have three copies myself -- you think anyone here is going to think you're sick for getting another copy??  Did you go to the movie theater and see it again??

kathy

yup, I went to the theater the day before yesterday :D :D :D I felt such complete and utter bliss that I finally got to see the movie in the theater yet again...my last theater viewing was.....well, in may. so it's been two months, and two moths is A LOT, at least in my book ;)!

and I got my allowance today so guess what I'm spending it on.....that's right ;) I'M BUYING THE DVD TODAY!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #144 on: Jul 14, 2006, 09:17 AM »
My dear husband bought ( witch i never believed hi would) me my new DVD. Guess what it is ? ;) ;D

I got our boys home <^( <^( <^(
The most difficult scene was the paragraph where, on the mountain, Ennis holds Jack and rocks back and forth, humming, the moment mixed with childhood loss and his refusal to admit he was holding a man.

- Annie Proulx -

From the vibration of the floorboard on which they both stood, Ennis could feel how hard Jack was shaking.

Offline cremetorte

• always Junior...
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #145 on: Jul 14, 2006, 09:27 AM »
feels good, koka and twisted, doesn't it  ? to finally hold it in your hands... ;)

Offline Twisted

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #146 on: Jul 14, 2006, 09:31 AM »
Yes, it feels sooo good ;D I can't take my hands and eyes off this DVD <^( (^)

- Annie Proulx -

Offline cremetorte

• always Junior...
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #147 on: Jul 14, 2006, 09:37 AM »
Yes, it feels sooo good ;D I can't take my hands and eyes off this DVD <^( (^)

oh, i know that feeling... <^(

but, oops - we're OT... kinda...

Offline Koka

• Heath, I swear!
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #148 on: Jul 14, 2006, 10:10 AM »
well I wouldn't know....not yet anyway.
I went to this cool dvd store that has really low prices, and they didn't have it. then I went to another one....and they didn't have it either.

and I'm 100% sure the dvd is out, 'cause you can BORROW the dvd in almost every video store ( that lends out dvds )....looks like I'm just gonna have to wait a little bit longer....but oh well, I can't complain, I have the dvd ( not the original one, but I have it still ;) ) thanks to you Corinna dear  ;)
I am waiting for you,
for an interval,
somewhere very near,
just around the corner.
All is well.

Offline ms.bluesky

• Lureen
« Reply #149 on: Jul 14, 2006, 03:33 PM »
i got my dvd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive watched it like 10 times already i  <^( it
:..i miss you so much i cant hardly stand it...: