Author Topic: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory  (Read 1738015 times)

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
  • I Miss You My Beautiful Baby
Re: Heath Ledger - In Loving Memory
« Reply #2490 on: Mar 02, 2008, 04:19 PM »
you have all posted so beautiful posts, I don't know what to say.... :ghug: :^^)
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2491 on: Mar 02, 2008, 10:09 PM »
There are so many beautiful tribute videos out there for Heath already, but I just couldn't resist doing one of my own. Once it was in my head, I knew I wouldn't get it out until I made it and got it posted. I hope you like it.

Link to download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/96573043/Heath_Ledger_Tribute.wmv.html

photobucket link to watch (thank you LuvJackNasty :^^)):

The quotes go by a little quickly, but I hope it still works. :)
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline Lis

• BBM Addict for Life
  • Jack + Ennis
  • Heath, we swear...
« Reply #2492 on: Mar 02, 2008, 10:48 PM »
There are so many beautiful tribute videos out there for Heath already, but I just couldn't resist doing one of my own. Once it was in my head, I knew I wouldn't get it out until I made it and got it posted. I hope you like it.

Link to download:

FC, the tribute to him is absoultly beautiful with so many wonderful quotes and pictures!!
My only questoin is, where did you find that paiting of Ennis and his jacekt at the end?
"The day I stop having fun, I'll just walk away." -- Heath Ledger

"For a moment in our lives, forever in our hearts." -- Heath Ledger, 1/22/08

"In the dark, I really felt like I could escape to anywhere.
To a place where anything could happen at any time.
Where chaos could reign but the world would never end."
-- Noah Mayer

As the World Turns -- April 2, 1956 - September 17, 2010

Offline carbyville

• Huh?
  • Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2493 on: Mar 02, 2008, 11:25 PM »
Fantastic video, FC :^^)  :ghug:

Offline FlwrChild

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2494 on: Mar 02, 2008, 11:51 PM »
Thank you. LD, the Ennis picture was from a massive sweep of Heath pictures and might have been one that LuvJackNasty sent me.  :)
For a moment in our lives. Forever in our hearts.

"They were respectful of each other’s opinions, each glad to have a companion where none had been expected." ~ BBM Short Story

There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind. The second way is to be kind. The third way is to be kind. (Mister Rogers)

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
  • It could be like this,just like this...always
« Reply #2495 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:38 AM »
Wonderful video,music and pictures,FC¡ He looks absolutely lovely in all of them¡ Thank you so,so much¡(even if it hurst a lot still...). :ghug:
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------
Heathcliff Andrew Ledger (1979-2008)/Rajel Karen Ashkenazi (1986-2008)
You will be forever in my heart,friends.

Offline ayasha

• scatterheart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • never enough...
« Reply #2496 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:28 AM »

One second late, was too late
to stop you leaving…
and so we saw you flying high,
and so you leave our hearts bleeding,
and it hurts so damn much.

Now no tear, no blame
is gonna bring you back,
no daughter’s love, no devotion…
there’s no boat on the other side,
to sail you where you belong.

Smile love, keep smiling,
let your shine light our ways,
we are feeling adrift, but hoping,
when we reach the lastest bay,
to kiss your forehead and hold your hand
"And then the day came,
when the risk
to remain tight
in a bud
was more painful
than the risk
it took to blossom"

Anaïs Nin

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2497 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:49 AM »

to stop you leaving…

Now no tear, no blame
is gonna bring you back,

Irene,this is wonderful¡ :clap: :ghug: It reflects exactly how we feel. :\'( But it´s so sad...Is it yours?I love it¡.
Ennis’s eyes gone bright with shock, mouth opening then closing again. “Love?” Ennis said finally, voice strangling in his throat.

Jack smiled sad. “Yeah, Ennis. Love.” Leaned forward and kissed Ennis’s temple, whispered, “What’d you think it was, all this time?”
("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline keren_b

• Jack + Ennis
  • There will never be another Heath
« Reply #2498 on: Mar 03, 2008, 05:53 AM »

Link to download:

Thank you Barb, it's beautiful. And the quotes are just... well, I have no words.
The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.

heathlover1

« Reply #2499 on: Mar 03, 2008, 07:33 AM »
WARD: 'LEDGER TAUGHT ME TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF'

Supermodel GEMMA WARD has credited late actor HEATH LEDGER with teaching her to defend herself. The 20-year-old beauty met the fellow West Australian after he split from his fiancee Michelle Williams in 2007, and the pair were reportedly dating during the months leading up to his tragic death. She says, "I think he operated from the heart. He really, really knew that if he was going to make a decision to be in a film, then he needed to be really committed to it. "He wasn't afraid to fight with people involved, he wasn't afraid to perhaps piss people off. He told me to always be a punk and stand up for yourself.'"

heathlover1

« Reply #2500 on: Mar 03, 2008, 08:01 AM »
I'm having a complete meltdown. I think I'm on Heath overload, and now i can't stop crying. I can't stand this. I HATE that he's gone. I'm sick of crying over him every day. I feel, unbelievably sad, lonely, and stupid.  :(

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2501 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:13 AM »
I'm having a complete meltdown. I think I'm on Heath overload, and now i can't stop crying. I can't stand this. I HATE that he's gone. I'm sick of crying over him every day. I feel, unbelievably sad, lonely, and stupid.  :(

Sadness had this up and downs in our state of mind,it's logical.I understand that you feel sad and lonely-who doesn't?-;but I can't accept that you say you feel stupid...Why?As I said to Emzan,I think,God grant all the stupid persons in the world be in this way for being crying for a young man who has died.For someone who has given so much love by means of his roles.Try to see the good times he has left to us instead of only grieving for the ones he isn't going to give again.And don't blame yourself...

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

heathlover1

« Reply #2502 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:30 AM »
Sadness had this up and downs in our state of mind,it's logical.I understand that you feel sad and lonely-who doesn't?-;but I can't accept that you say you feel stupid...Why?As I said to Emzan,I think,God grant all the stupid persons in the world be in this way for being crying for a young man who has died.For someone who has given so much love by means of his roles.Try to see the good times he has left to us instead of only grieving for the ones he isn't going to give again.And don't blame yourself...

Thank you for your kind response. It's not his roles that I love him for, it's just him. A man I didn't know, but felt as though I did. And I can't help but feel stupid for feeling that way about somebody with whom I never exchanged a word and who didn't know I existed.

Offline myprivatejack

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2503 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:41 AM »
Thank you for your kind response. It's not his roles that I love him for, it's just him. A man I didn't know, but felt as though I did. And I can't help but feel stupid for feeling that way about somebody with whom I never exchanged a word and who didn't know I existed.

But what you love him for are also his roles,that sometimes have been the only way we've had to know him,or not?I dare to say that all of us feel as if we know personally because he has made these roles so close,so human,so ours...This and the notions we have of his way of thinking,his beliefs,his thoughts,are what has made us feel as if he was a friend,a friend we don't know personally,yes,but a friend in any case.Why shouldn't we cry for him?If we know he was a good person,basically,and this world is lack of good persons...

("If I asked")
                         ----------------

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2504 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:44 AM »

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
Nuke the EFF on!!

heathlover1

« Reply #2505 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:54 AM »
But what you love him for are also his roles,that sometimes have been the only way we've had to know him,or not?I dare to say that all of us feel as if we know personally because he has made these roles so close,so human,so ours...This and the notions we have of his way of thinking,his beliefs,his thoughts,are what has made us feel as if he was a friend,a friend we don't know personally,yes,but a friend in any case.Why shouldn't we cry for him?If we know he was a good person,basically,and this world is lack of good persons...

You're right that I do love him for his roles, but even more,  I love the man who I have seen in 24 interviews/shows, the REALl Heath. I have all of those interviews on my web site, and everything about him was so wonderful, charming, kind, funny, articulate, thoughtful, sweet,  honest....

heathlover1

« Reply #2506 on: Mar 03, 2008, 11:56 AM »
:ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

:\'( Thanks. I need  that.

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2507 on: Mar 03, 2008, 12:20 PM »
:\'( Thanks. I need  that.

no problem :ghug:
Nuke the EFF on!!

Offline cowgirlKt!

• Alma
  • brokeback dreaming....
« Reply #2508 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:01 PM »

:^^) lotsa hugs for you  :ghug: i feel your sadness as does everyone else im sure. it hurts bad i know....xx

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2509 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:05 PM »
:^^) lotsa hugs for you  :ghug: i feel your sadness as does everyone else im sure. it hurts bad i know....xx

you got that right we all feel the sadness thats why we have to all stick together  :ghug:

heathlover1

« Reply #2510 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:14 PM »
you got that right we all feel the sadness thats why we have to all stick together  :ghug:

Thank you. Luckily I've cheered up for the time being. I appreciate the support. It's like Jack says, "Sometimes I miss him so bad, I can hardly stand it." I really feel that way. :\'(

Offline Emzan

• Jack + Ennis
« Reply #2511 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:16 PM »
Thank you. Luckily I've cheered up for the time being. I appreciate the support. It's like Jack says, "Sometimes I miss him so bad, I can hardly stand it." I really feel that way. :\'(

I feel that way too, but I love comming here and talk to all the wonderful people <^(
Nuke the EFF on!!

heathlover1

« Reply #2512 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:21 PM »
I feel that way too, but I love comming here and talk to all the wonderful people <^(

Yes, it's great having two places to go. There is a really strong support system for grieving Heath fans on myspace. It's amazing.

This is especially great though, because it doesn't dwell on one thing that happens to be incredibly depressing. There are so many other things to talk about on here, and that makes for a much-needed distraction. Myspace  can get very depressing.

Plus, there aren't actual conversations going on there, just messages back and forth to individuals. This is a really fun atmosphere!

babytammy7

« Reply #2513 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:34 PM »

to stop you leaving…

Now no tear, no blame
is gonna bring you back,

This is utterly beautiful Irene!!  :\'(  :\'(  :\'( Thank you so much for this!!!

heathlover1

« Reply #2514 on: Mar 03, 2008, 02:44 PM »
This is utterly beautiful Irene!!  :\'(  :\'(  :\'( Thank you so much for this!!!

WOW! That is absolutely beautiful. Thank you.

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2515 on: Mar 03, 2008, 03:08 PM »

to stop you leaving…

Now no tear, no blame
is gonna bring you back,

oh. ayashae its lovely really emotional great work  :t)

Offline Hayley

• Alma Jr.
« Reply #2516 on: Mar 03, 2008, 07:03 PM »

to stop you leaving…

Now no tear, no blame
is gonna bring you back,

Just beautiful - thank you for posting

Lovely video FlwrChild - thanks for taking the time to make it.
When you read about somebody special
who has met an untimely end
although you didn't even know them personally
feels like you've lost a friend

Miss you Heath, till next time xx

Offline Matt Nasty

• formerly zankou1991
  • Jack + Ennis
  • I LOVE JAKE
« Reply #2517 on: Mar 03, 2008, 07:16 PM »
i keep trying to write a poem for heath but they keep coming out rubbish, its not that i cant wright poetry i actually used to enjoy wrighting poetry but as soon as i start to wright about heath my brain just goes blanc and all i can think of us my grief.
so instead of a poem ill just say what ive said a thousand times before to people.

it is awful that heath was pulled away from us so soon, but we must know he is in a better place now and we will see him again ive no doubt, and though heath is gone from this world we will never forget him and as long as we keep his memorie he will never be truely dead he lives on in all those who support him and in his family especially matilda.

Offline ayasha

• scatterheart
  • Jack + Ennis
  • never enough...
« Reply #2518 on: Mar 03, 2008, 08:30 PM »
Thanks very much everyone, for those who know me, know that sometimes it's difficult for me to speak in these threads. Thanks to my sweet Alicia and Tammy, they look at me with loving eyes, to all the newbies, who I'm sure will remain in this wonderful site for a long long time, and to all those who post regularly here, too many to mention, whose heartfelt posts leave me speechless.

I know some of you feel especially devastated, nothing I could say can make you feel better. But i beg you to keep this in mind: Grieve as much as you need to, as long as you need to, but do not close your doors to the world, do not focus all your energies in your pain. Sharing it here is the first step, and then time will do its part, making a scar out of the wound. You know the scar will never disappear, but you'll get the strengh to carry on, having a thicker skin. What I'm saying it's nothing new, I'm sure you've heard it 100 times, but just believe it, from your heart. Be patient with yourselves, do not hurry in your healing. It will come, sooner or later.

Love you all  :ghug:
"And then the day came,
when the risk
to remain tight
in a bud
was more painful
than the risk
it took to blossom"

Anaïs Nin

heathlover1

« Reply #2519 on: Mar 03, 2008, 10:36 PM »
I am a total wreck tonight. I keep looking at Heath's pictures, and I can't stop crying. I know I need to stop looking at him, thinking about him, and talking about him. I need to get him out of my mind. I can't stand it. I'm sick of crying. I'm angry that he's gone. I keep thinking "if only." It's not fair. There is a huge empty place in my heart, and somehow even in my life. It doesn't make any sese. I don't even have a friend or family member that I would feel this bad about if they died. If you knew my life, that would sound as bad as it does.

He was a bright spot in the world, and now it's just empty and dark, and even though he was never with me, I feel his absence and incredibly lonely right now. And I think about all the drugs I have in my nightstand, everything he had and more.

This is a very bad night for me. And like he said, and I have been saying for a year, "I feel good about dying." Most of the time I hope I don't wake up in the morning. That's how I'll feel when I go to bed tonight.

Good night everybody. :\'( :\'(